2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Jacoby Brissett threw two long touchdown passes to Bryan Underwood in his first public performance as the Wolfpack's starter, a 34-0 victory by his Red team Saturday in N.C. State's spring game.
Tony Creecy rushed for two TDs for a Red team with the starting offense and defense.
Brissett, a transfer from Florida, was 24 of 37 for 365 yards with TDs to Underwood covering 36 and 72 yards with an interception.

Not a huge fan of the uniforms, but if it helps with recruiting that's all that matters to me. Here's another photo of the uni's on some of my fraternity brothers who were chosen to run out of the smoke and unveil them at today's game.

all white looks too clean, the silver helmet is nice aswell

@curecruiting: #Clemson coach Dabo Swinney says it was coaches' decision not to play Chad Kelly in second half because of the way he acted in first half

Robert Woods and Nickell Robey will be graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Policy, Planning, and Development this Spring. Dion Bailey and Hayes Pullard will also be graduating with the same degree. 

White or Green pants with any jersey is fire, so are the all black, but I'm cool on that alt helmet.

Last time Bubba won the Masters...12-1 
nerd.gif

Love the green and white ones.. Like the orange.. But wish nike did a white collar for the whites and orange collar with the oranges

Cinefunk on youtube, had the replay like always...for whatever reason none of Chuck Blunt's video's play well for me

Back
Top Bottom