2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

So who the hell is gonn be Clemson's QB?

Who the hell is gonna be UGA's QB?
Remember when Jameis Winston went 25-27 with 4 TDs in his 1st game against Pitt and everyone was like, "This kid's the real deal" then he went on to win the Heisman and a National Championship?  

Well, Cole Stoudt went 19-20 with 3 TDs against SC St in his 1st real action but someone other QB had seniority and kept his job.  

You figure out where it goes from here.
Pitt = SC St? 
That was my attempt at a Cardo post.

Last edited:
well played 
laugh.gif

I'm not really into it but God forbid (see?) a coach tries to do something that could generally be viewed as a positive direction for a lot of kids rather than letting the inmates run the asylum (see: Meyer, Urban) and actually suspends star players or those who think they're stars.  Yeah, if it was a rival school I'd laugh and talk about how it sounds so cult-like but the reality is that for a lot of kids it's a draw and a good thing.

I'm liberal but daggumit it's like everyone needs something to ***** about.  Freedom from Religion Foundation?  
sick.gif
 Like they're being shackled or don't have the choice to go elsewhere, that they're blindsided by how Dabo is and forced to serve the Lord or else.  There's a lot about religion I disagree with but when it provides a positive direction for people who need it, whether you think it's because they're mindless or whatever, let em cook.  And eat a disgusting tasting fake body of the lord and drink his grape juice blood.

/rant

Erik Swoope from UM's basketball team is entering the draft.

Zero football experience but is a freak athlete. Would have thought that he would have played at least 1 year of college football.

Worked out for the Broncos at the pro day.

Erik Swoope from UM's basketball team is entering the draft.

Zero football experience but is a freak athlete. Would have thought that he would have played at least 1 year of college football.

Worked out for the Broncos at the pro day.

Wow is he really? I didn't know he was a senior.

@JaredLorenzen22
I'll tell u what the NCAA really lucked out that I don't have any eligibility left.

His last tweet :rofl:

Re: Hoskins, Coaches love him and he's one of the reasons 6 is playing so much Mike & Will. Was underrated out of HS, interested to see what happens when the real lights come on

Also gonna be interesting to see how the LB core shakes out. Smith will start but EJ, Matt, Hoskins, Eligwe battling for the other spots. Daub & Pugh coming on in the summer. Hate that Eligwe has that Lisfranc injury, talk was that he & Smith had the best springs @ LB

Goldman got spring MVP on D
@JaredLorenzen22
I'll tell u what the NCAA really lucked out that I don't have any eligibility left.

His last tweet :rofl:

Pillsbury Throwboy :pimp:

Last edited:
Dre, az, what you guys think of Ro Hoskins?
he stood out to me in that spring game... Freakish size,length,speed

Ehhhh I wouldn't necessarily call any of his traits freakish....think the best thing going for him is that he is so raw, since he has a background in basketball, but I like how he has progressed in the spring....he does have a high ceiling, and room for growth physically, and since we have decent depth he won't just be thrown in the fire

Cody Kessler named the starter if there was a game this week.

Sark says competition will continue til week 1.

Max Browne says he plans on earning his degree from USC and transferring isn't an option.

Ricky Town says he looks forward to learning the offense and the position (read: cool with sitting and redshirting.)

Four people total care about this post.

Also this happened:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/04/ricky-town-qb-recruit-alabama-nick-saban-email/

Share this image:

John David Mercer-USA TODAY Sports

A top quarterback recruit won’t be playing his college football at Alabama, and he let head coach Nick Saban know via email.

Saban didn’t write back.

Ricky Town is the No. 2 ranked pro-style quarterback recruit in the country for the class of 2015 according to 247Sports.com, and while he originally committed to Alabama, the 6-foot-4, 205-pound native of Ventura, Calif. began looking elsewhere when Alabama lost offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier in January. Soon after, he decided to attend USC.

He knew he’d have to tell Coach Saban about this, so he did so via email. From the Atlanta Journal-Constitution:
“I sent Coach Saban an email and said ‘Thank you for everything, but I have to do what’s best for me,’” Ricky said. “I never heard back from Coach Saban. But one of the girls that works in his office, she wrote back and said ‘Best of luck.’”
Some conspiracy theorists gave the idea that once Lane Kiffin joined the staff at Alabama, Town was eager to go anywhere else. But he said that had nothing to do with it.
Again, from AJC.com:
“A lot of people ask me if (Kiffin was) the reason I switched to USC,” the younger Town said. “My decision had nothing to do with Lane Kiffin. I’ve talked to Lane Kiffin a lot of times when he was at USC. When he went over to Alabama, he talked to me. I like Lane Kiffin, and I think he’s a cool person.”
When asked if he thought Saban was upset, Town pointed out that he is just a high-schooler, and he’s sure that Saban is “moving on.” Still, didn’t anyone ever teach him that it’s better to break up with someone in person?
Lol at "My decision had nothing to do with Lane Kiffin."

nick-saban-alabama-gymnastics.jpg

Last edited:
Illinois rebrand looks nice. The matte orange helmet especially.

Wish UF would update unis. Need a blue helmet and black uniform.

Back
Top Bottom