2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

UGA winning one soon.

Warrant for top 2016 WR Darnell Saloman for burglarizing a dorm at UGA. 
mean.gif
 I think UGA had moved into the lead for him after the visit too. 
laugh.gif

Warrant for top 2016 WR Darnell Saloman for burglarizing a dorm at UGA. 
mean.gif
 I think UGA had moved into the lead for him after the visit too. 
laugh.gif
Chances this affects his recruitment? I know USC has been holding off on offering him.

FOX Announces Revamped College Football Studio, Broadcast Teams
AwfulAnnouncing.com

Following Erin Andrews’ departure, Fox College Saturday – Fox Sports 1′s early-morning alternative to College Gameday – has been cancelled. Instead, the network will extend the Fox pre-game show prior to their evening game on Fox’s broadcast network to an hour. That will remain hosted by Rob Stone, who will be joined by veteran Fox analyst Joel Klatt and newcomer, perhaps the surprise analyst addition of the summer, Dave Wannstedt.

The network will use a triumvirate of “insiders” to compliment this studio team, as newcomers Bruce Feldman and Stewart Mandel join Clay Travis. Petros Papadakis, Coy Wire and rules expert Mike Pereira will also contribute. Their analysis will be heard most often during the week on shows like America’s Pregame and Fox Sports Live.

Gus Johnson and Charles Davis will begin their third season together as Fox’s lead college football team on Saturday, August 30th at 7:30 p.m. ET when Fresno State visits USC.

New hire Joe Davis teams up with Joey Harrington and Kris Budden to form what appears to be Fox’s #2 team.

Other Fox Sports college football teams include newcomer Tim Brando and Joel Klatt (likely for Thursday night games with Klatt usually in the studio) as well as veteran voice Craig Bolerjack and analyst Ryan Nece.

Fox’s college football season launches on August 28th with Rutgers-Washington State on FS1.

@McMurphyESPN
Stoops on OU's near departure to Pac-12: “We’re not tied to Texas. The world changes. It was real possibility. It was very real"

nerd.gif

@McMurphyESPN
Follow
Stoops on Saban’s consolation game quote: “So if I’m not in a national championship game, that means I’ve got a built in excuse"

@McMurphyESPN
Follow
Bob Stoops mentions Texas A&M’s non-conference schedule: “Lamar, Rice, SMU, La-Monroe. Those are all a bunch of toughies"

laugh.gif

Last edited:
#welp RT @evanbud: Sark says he feels more connected with these USC players, already, than he ever did with the Washington program.

Scumbag Sark .

Stoops has been running his mouth about A&M and the SEC since the Cotton Bowl beating two years ago. :lol:

Dude already campaigning for the playoff bid. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom