2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Marcus marioto gets the headlines but Byron Marshall is going to be the punch of the Oregon. Offense. Can't wait for that guy to get his due.

Last edited:
Duke Johnson
Mike Davis
Todd Gurley
Los Williams
Ameer Abdullah
Venric Mark
Melvin Gordon/ James White
TJ Yeldon / Derrick Henry

[emoji]128293[/emoji] :nthat:

#CantWait

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
doin' it
If there is one school we've been able to stick it to in football, it's Kansas.  Cy 
nthat.gif

If Olsen/Heaps/Kayaa/(Williams) can just be a game manager we'll win 10-11 games.

As bad as the defense was last season, the offense was trash by the end of the season with Morris :x , no rbs, and an injured wr core.
I just want a 10 win season man that's all.

No faith at all in Miami winning 10 games. LB depth is atrocious and we still have the same D coordinator smh. Wouldn't be surprised to see Howard bush tyriq all of them declare jus to get the **** outta there

I can't handle another season giving up 500 yards a game [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
No faith at all in Miami winning 10 games. LB depth is atrocious and we still have the same D coordinator smh. Wouldn't be surprised to see Howard bush tyriq all of them declare jus to get the **** outta there

I can't handle another season giving up 500 yards a game [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Neither Bush or tyriq would get drafted. Bush struggled last year after coming back from injury and tyriq dosent even see the field enough. I don't know of he's a linebacker or a DE as of right now him and AQM are the most talented rushers we have tho.

Back
Top Bottom