2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Myles is half the player he used to be as a Junior in HS.

Those knee injuries were hell on him
Yea his Jr season he was > Kamara. Dude has 0 ball security tho. He tweeted that his knee feels great and that he ran a 4.38 recently 
eyes.gif

Weber quite possibly will be at Michigan BBQ at the Big House tomorrow.

A lot of time until Hayes signs a LOI.

Def, I'm not feeling confident with Hayes like that at all. 2016 OOS recruit? we'll see what happens.

I heard weber will be back out there tomorrow for the bbq too. Either way though I'm glad they had a great weekend out here, a RB like Weber is much needed this year.

It'll be interesting to see if Darian Roseboro pulls the trigger or if he stick to his decision date he set.

Heard Daelin may be looking to move out to CA for his Senior year of HS.

It'll be interesting to see if Darian Roseboro pulls the trigger or if he stick to his decision date he set.
Moving a friend back to UM for grad school. May not able to stay for the Appalachian State game, but here's my recommended list from co-workers and friends.

Maize & Blue, Ashley's, Ann Arbor Brewing Co., 8-Ball Saloon, Fleetwood Diner, Zingerman's Deli, Cafe Zola, Sava's.

Nice, do they have those cabanas built yet? I'm going to miss going to that game every year. Always a good time especially when it falls on Halloween, the snowhares :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Hey man, those aren't for me. Got my fair share of cheap pepperoni rolls and $4 movies over the past three weeks. Family and friends needed a re-up though.

@do work sonBack in Dallas now, have been for three years, thank God.

Moving a friend back to UM for grad school. May not able to stay for the Appalachian State game, but here's my recommended list from co-workers and friends.

Maize & Blue, Ashley's, Ann Arbor Brewing Co., 8-Ball Saloon, Fleetwood Diner, Zingerman's Deli, Cafe Zola, Sava's.

Zingermans for sure. I've never been to AA Brewing Co. but I've bought some six-packs of their beers and they're good. Grizzly Peak Brewing Co. was good. Theres a place on South Industrial, Colonial Lanes, if we go for a basketball game we usually go there for there burgers. They have a burger themed after every team in the B1G. There's a place called Old Town, that pretty good. Blimpy Burger is an Ann Arbor staple but Idk if they're open or not.

And I don't remember the name of the place, Tito's or something like that, they have the 6 lb nacho challenge. Man Vs. Food went there. You should try it.

Last edited:
Zingermans for sure. I've never been to AA Brewing Co. but I've bought some six-packs of their beers and they're good. Grizzly Peak Brewing Co. was good. Theres a place on South Industrial, Colonial Lanes, if we go for a basketball game we usually go there for there burgers. They have a burger themed after every team in the B1G. There's a place called Old Town, that pretty good. Blimpy Burger is an Ann Arbor staple but Idk if they're open or not.

And I don't remember the name of the place, Tito's or something like that, they have the 6 lb nacho challenge. Man Vs. Food went there. You should try it.
Good looks, man. How many games you going to this season?

That screen in Jax is ridic. 
laugh.gif
  Happy they installed it just for the game formerly known as the world's largest outdoor cocktail party.

That screen in Jax is ridic. 
laugh.gif
  Happy they installed it just for the game formerly known as the world's largest outdoor cocktail party.
Nah I'm sure they built it for that rabid Jaguar fanbase...

Word on the aTm JuCo safety Justin Evans is that he's a baseball player, only played football for 2 years and was mostly on offense. That's why Sumlin wants him to stay at MSGCC because he's not ready. How he's the #1 JuCo safety, idk.

That screen in Jax is ridic. :lol:   Happy they installed it just for the game formerly known as the world's largest outdoor cocktail party.
Nah I'm sure they built it for that rabid Jaguar fanbase...

[rule]
Word on the aTm JuCo safety Justin Evans is that he's a baseball player, only played football for 2 years and was mostly on offense. That's why Sumlin wants him to stay at MSGCC because he's not ready. How he's the #1 JuCo safety, idk.

He's still wasting a year away at juco when he can redshirt and still have 3 to play 3 at a major D1 program today!

That guy is getting some serious bad advice.

Yeah, I just cannot imagine Sumlin, or any major D1 coach advising a fully qualified kid to spend another year at a JUCO rather than coming in and using a RS to maintain eligibility...

Someone is in this kid's ear telling him some nonsense.

Heard some good news about the Mixon situation, he should be all cleared...police looked at the video tape and saw the girl spit on him and attack him and he pushed her off of him, she was drunk and fell over which is why she got bloodied -- he may get a misdemeanor but he handled himself well for an 18 year old in that situation

Video will be released tomorrow, she's also going to be arrested as there was a prior warrant out for her arrest

Mixon hiring that lawyer was clutch

Back
Top Bottom