2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Btl9FDPCMAAxs9z.jpg:large

Since Strong took over, he has focused most on reestablishing the program’s edge, instilling a combination of toughness, confidence and cohesion. The buses that drove players a quarter mile to practice have disappeared, as did the Gatorade Energy Chews during mid-practice breaks and the smoothie and snack bars. “We need to work to earn it back,” Strong says. “Sometimes you’re given a lot and it’s, Do you really deserve what you have?”

Not sure if already posted - http://www.si.com/college-football/2014/07/22/charlie-strong-texas-longhorns

Wish his home state would've pursued him, but happy he got the big gig he deserved. :smokin

Hope Charlie can make it work and not be on the end of some backlash for his decisions. That UT program needs a kick in the ***.

Big Leez ‏@LeezySixFifteen 3m
Over the last few days, UF's recruiting class has dropped 29 spots in the 247 rankings to 50th, and 13th in the SEC (out of 14)

How to make a 2014 preseason college football top 25

20131228_krj_aa9_398.0_standard_783.0.jpg

Preseason college football rankings are very important. Did you know you can make your own? Just follow this guide.

Since July won't die, and it's been eight years since we've tried to explain how everyone makes their preseason top 25, it's time to revise the rules and explain just how one makes a proper preseason list.

As always: if you do not see your team here, it is because your team is really gonna surprise some people this season and prove the doubters wrong.

1. Oklahoma.

To get your preseason top 25 read as widely as possible, it is very important to make a contrarian pick at No. 1.

You don't want it to be totally reckless. Oklahoma is a very, very good football team, and recently beat another team many may put in their top fives. Choosing the Sooners here means you display a note of bravery, but are not insane enough to take the real maverick's choice, i.e., picking a major team that won eight games last year. Oklahoma it is.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/7/28/5944805/the-internets-top-25

Michigan looking good in Marcus Lewis' recruitment but he seems to be a flavor of the month type recruit, so I am not getting my hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom