2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Incredibly strange situation. Apparently this isn't the first time he's gone AWOL, the other times just weren't for as long.

And now that TJ is safe, I can enjoy the news of Kam Miles switching his commitment from Tennessee to TAMU :pimp:

In this day and age, I'm pretty amazed that somebody can stay off the grid for three days, even more so for the fact that he was found in Dallas.

From a poster on Gig'em247:
Dont realy know how much is legit and how much is show but, during Two-A-Days, Thomas told players he was a messenger from God and that the Aggies would win against Alabama and wear white. He then said he would be going west afterwards and none of them would ever see him again. The players blew him off but now they are just freaked out.
Happy that west was only to dallas.
Another guy posted that it was true.
Mental issues might be an understatement.

From a poster on Gig'em247:
Dont realy know how much is legit and how much is show but, during Two-A-Days, Thomas told players he was a messenger from God and that the Aggies would win against Alabama and wear white. He then said he would be going west afterwards and none of them would ever see him again. The players blew him off but now they are just freaked out.
Happy that west was only to dallas.
Another guy posted that it was true.
Mental issues might be an understatement.

Hopefully if there's something wrong with him, people don't make up stories and make a spectacle out of him but he's able to get help and treatment.

How many of you guys pick Oregon to score the most points everytime they show up in the Pick 'Em league?

Coach Lane Kiffin, gone for 3 season still leaving behind gifts from the NCAA.

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect...tball+program+cited+for+recruiting+violations

The penalties include:

• Public reprimand and censure.
  • A two-year extension of the probation period imposed in the August 2011 report from August 24, 2013 through August 23, 2015.
  • Three-year show-cause order for the former assistant coach. The public report contains further details.
  • The current football staff is limited to hosting 47 official visits for the 2012-13 academic year.
  • Reduction of evaluation days by four (from 168 to 164) by the current football staff during the spring 2012 evaluation period.
  • For football unofficial visits during the fall of 2013, no complimentary tickets may be provided to visiting prospective student-athletes for the first two conference games of the season.

Last edited:
Coach Lane Kiffin, gone for 3 season still leaving behind gifts from the NCAA.

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect...tball+program+cited+for+recruiting+violations

The penalties include:
  • Public reprimand and censure.
  • A two-year extension of the probation period imposed in the August 2011 report from August 24, 2013 through August 23, 2015.
  • Three-year show-cause order for the former assistant coach. The public report contains further details.
  • The current football staff is limited to hosting 47 official visits for the 2012-13 academic year.
  • Reduction of evaluation days by four (from 168 to 164) by the current football staff during the spring 2012 evaluation period.
  • For football unofficial visits during the fall of 2013, no complimentary tickets may be provided to visiting prospective student-athletes for the first two conference games of the season.
11429697-large.jpg

Deal with it.

Last edited:
Blame CLK and no mention of the real culprit... Ya boy Willie Mack! :lol:

Got linked to Willie Lyles :nerd:

:lol: before I start I am legit going to ask, if you are serious? If not, disregard.

If so, continue reading.

Yeah Im starting to worry about you.

you will find every way possible not lay any blame for anything at the feet of Lane Kiffin.

Lane was Head coach, and under his watch, we had sanctions for MULTIPLE infractions in a ONE YEAR STAY.

Everyone around Kiffin takes the blame, never him LOL you can NOT be that dense.

"oh it was just Coach O calling kids ... it was just the student managers deflating balls... it was Willie Mack garza sending money to Lyles... it was just Coach reeves sending Hostesses to HS games... It was Just Rubio going to St. Thomas Aquinas..."

:lol:

*salute to all the ostriches burying their heads in the sand to protect their head coach*

Next up, Oregon fans swearing Chip Kelly paid Lyles all that money to really only get film of Texas HS kids

I mean... what choice do USC fans have but to hope that Lane is clean. I don't think they can afford another scandal.

Back
Top Bottom