2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

The way Barkley has played recently, he won't last last longer than mark Sanchez in the league.......dude makes NO post snap reads/adjustments :smh:

The way Barkley has played recently, he won't last last longer than mark Sanchez in the league.......dude makes NO post snap reads/adjustments :smh:
Like Charles just said, probably not the best route by Lee... But Matty hasn't done much to make me think he is a franchise QB this year

I don't see it w/ Barkley on the next level. I think Ryan Nassib has a higher upside.

I actually like Nassib but I think he is similar to Barkley in that they both make to many mistakes that they shouldnt make given their experience and knowledge of the offenses they run.

Can they cut down on their mistakes? Maybe but usually when guys have as many starts as both of them do and they continue to make mistakes they never "get it". The excuse that their mistakes are from lack of experience has gone out the window.

Nassib's value is in that he has more "value" from what it will take to get him in the draft. (in theory at least because Barkley is trying his hardest to lose his high draft pick "premium")

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom