2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

BRING ON OREGON LET THEM FRAUDS CATCH A BEAT DOWN ALSO

oh_lol_gif.gif

Good assessment, bro. That being said, who are your top-5 QB prospects going into the 2013 draft?

YIKES!!!

Cop out alert!

I do not like this class a lot but evaluators are going to make their money this year because I think evaluations are going to be all over the map based on the offense the team runs and what they value as opposed to someone taking Luck or RG3 no matter what cause they were so good.

I do want to see Chan Gailey get his hands on Geno Smith though and I know I want NO PARTS of Landry Jones.

I will have more to say after the season when I get bored and start re-watching games like the armchair evaluator that I am..

Last edited:
Good assessment, bro. That being said, who are your top-5 QB prospects going into the 2013 draft?

YIKES!!!

Cop out alert!

I do not like this class a lot but evaluators are going to make their money this year because I think evaluations are going to be all over the map based on the offense the team runs and what they value as opposed to someone taking Luck or RG3 no matter what cause they were so good.

I do want to see Chan Gailey get his hands on Geno Smith though and I know I want NO PARTS of Landry Jones.

I will have more to say after the season when I get bored and start re-watching games like the armchair evaluator that I am..

the only qbs i would take in the first round are smith and wilson

Last edited:
By the way, Under Armour CEO/Maryland booster Kevin Plank is cashing out $65 million of stock. ACC exit fee is $50m.

http://m.bizjournals.com/baltimore/news/2012/11/13/under-armour-ceo-kevin-plank-selling.html?r=full
don't wanna see 'em go but bye....i'll take uconn I guess

If Louisville were a better school academically, I wouldn't mind them. Read some mentions of Penn St but that scandal and stigma...:x

I'm not opposed to UConn but I'm tired of adding basketball schools. Otherwise some of the ACC schools really need to step it up in football it's embarrassing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom