2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

USC
laugh.gif

Lane Kiffin really?

I hope ND gets they head taken off by Bama or Georgia

even beating myself up that Oregon didnt beat Standford we would be playing ND in Miami and most likely walking away with a W

I wonder what better gig Lane will get this time. I've never seen such a moron rewarded for being as terrible as he is. The name Kiffin must translate to loser in some dialect.

He's beyond ******ed...either way, he needed td AND fg, why not secure that damn fg.

:smh:

Watching that Notre Dame defense on that goal line stand just now was a thing of beauty. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
He shoulda took the FG and either kicked it or did a trick on side kick

Lane Kiffin really?

I hope ND gets they head taken off by Bama or Georgia

even beating myself up that Oregon didnt beat Standford we would be playing ND in Miami and most likely walking away with a W
ND has a better Defense than Stanford (although Stanford's D is no joke) and ya'll got SMASHED by them so
grin.gif

ND has a better Defense than Stanford (although Stanford's D is no joke) and ya'll got SMASHED by them so >D

I would like to see our chances after weeks of preparations against ND

O well SEC Champ please do us a favor and show them why they shouldnt be in title

I would like to them put up 40 on ND

anyways.......

Florida vs Oregon BCS Bowl?

Last edited:
I really hope Haden gets rid of this Jabroni. Kiffin has no business being the coach of the USC Trojans. Dude is straight GARBAGE. Congrats to ND though. it'll be interesting to see how they match up against an SEC team.

Back
Top Bottom