2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

ND isn't winning against Georgia or Bama, and IMO, it won't even be close.

My guess is Bama rolls in Atlanta. Bama will eat Golson alive. ND scored 22 points on an SC defense that gave up 62 points to Oregon. Sure, ND has solid D unit, but it won't matter if your O can't score points. I'm thinking at least 14 point victory in the BCSNC for Bama.

I'm looking forward to the Fiesta Bowl. Kind of ironic that Oregon will play KSU (provided they beat Texas). It will most likely be Chip Kelly's final game as HC at Oregon. That has me really bummed.

Heisman for Teo? LMAOOOOO
Deserved? ... Jesus christ.

Minus that Interception thrown right to him, what did he do today?

Notre Dame is going to have some problems vs Alabama. Big Problems.

Heisman for Teo? LMAOOOOO
Deserved? ... Jesus christ.
Minus that Interception thrown right to him, what did he do today?
Notre Dame is going to have some problems vs Alabama. Big Problems.

If not him(probably him), give it to Johnny football, either way both of those players will end up being known for giving Bama a loss :tongue:

Arkansas fell off hard man... I remember they were ranked like number 6 or 8 and lost to UL something then dissapeared. USC fell off hard when they were ranked #1

still :lol: at Lane Kiffin

In the one game where I was cheering for USC this year, I had to wonder how they heck Pat Haden keeps this guy. He was terrible during the portions I watched tonight. As a Ducks fan, I'm fine with him staying at USC. Guy is a bum. He's better off being just an OC.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Te'o wins the Heisman it will be an absolute joke. Dude has had a great season, but Manziel deserves the Heisman without a doubt. Dude broke Cam and Tebow's record for offensive production in the SEC. The years they did that they won the Heisman. Should be a no brainer if you ask me.

So Damn proud of this of this football team.. have been doubted all year and overcome everything to be 12-0..

If Teo doesn't win the Heisman, its a joke.. but i have zero expectations that he'll win it.. at this point as long as he gets invited to NYC as a defensive player thats a big deal in itself these days..

Best game would be Oregon vs Florida (Fiesta)
throw Kansas St vs Georgia (Sugar)
FSU vs LSU (Orange)
Nebraska vs Standford (Rose)
Only 2 SEC teams can go.

Isn't Florida guaranteed the second SEC BCS bid since they'll finish ranked in the top 4?

So Bama/Georgia vs. Notre Dame; Florida vs. Oklahoma (Sugar); Rutgers vs. FSU (Orange); Stanford vs. Nebraska (Rose); Kansas State vs. Oregon (Fiesta)

It sucks that Oklahoma will probably get that last at-large spot.

Only 2 SEC teams can go.
Isn't Florida guaranteed the second SEC BCS bid since they'll finish ranked in the top 4?
So Bama/Georgia vs. Notre Dame; Florida vs. Oklahoma (Sugar); Rutgers vs. FSU (Orange); Stanford vs. Nebraska (Rose); Kansas State vs. Oregon (Fiesta)
It sucks that Oklahoma will probably get that last at-large spot.

Boise could sneak in, especially if UCLA loses next week. I really hope not though. They're not a good squad this year.

MonsterHit_original.gif

did he get flagged for the celebration taunt? LOL

too bad the SEC teams that dont play anyone and built up their rankings on smoke and mirrors alone, went to top 15 ranked teams places and handed out *** whuppings... :\

Bill O'Brien gotta be top 2 for coach of the year. Man he got Wins where it seemed there werent

Last edited:
Isn't that impossible or am I mistaken?? Thought only 2 teams from a conference could go to BCS games

your right I just would like to see that match up

man I want to see the Ducks vs a SEC squad not no K State :smh:

I need to know for sure what bowl Oregon gonna be in and who they playing cause I need to get these tickets before this price shoots up

:lol: if thats the explanation thats floating around then :smh: :lol:

they have an award for that, its called the Bednarik Trophy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom