2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Am I the only one that doesn't get the Gus Johnson hype? He's good in close situations like this, but I don't care to hear him screaming at me on the opening kickoff. He gets really annoying to me.

gif potential on that dude kissin the rose
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gunna we need dat gif!

Tmay, ElderWatsondiggs where were yall at when Johnny Football lost against LSU and Florida? Where were yall at?

I have no doubt in my mind that Stanford could beat any team in the Sec......George/SC are chokes.....Florida, Bama and LSU are the only formidable opponents.

Stanford is better than Texas A&M...would beat them in a face off or bowl game. Etc.

If Texas A&M is so god and Johnny Football is so god like how come they aint run the table and aren't playing against Notre Dame in the NC...

Pac 12 is neck and neck with the SEC....

You got Oregon

Stanford

UCLA

USC

Zona

Zona State

Big 12 is also neck neck too

Stanford can beat any team in the SEC and Big 12.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that doesn't get the Gus Johnson hype? He's good in close situations like this, but I don't care to hear him screaming at me on the opening kickoff. He gets really annoying to me.

I used to love listening to him, especially for basketball games though it's gotten kinda tired at times. He's awesome in big moments, really adds to the excitement but it's become a little bit of a schtick. I'd still choose him over a lot of commentators.

Good game though.

Stanford got the lockdown on cursing opposing kickers :nerd:

I'm looking at two Pac-12 BCS wins this year. Not bad.

MaybachMargiela
You must be new here :lol:

I'm sure just about everyone here can vouch for the fact that I've been around through it all, going back to when I signed up in '07. Hell, I had people on here talking about how happy they were for me when TAMU beat Bama because I've been around for so many ****** times.

Fran's ****** last year? I was here. J-Train crying during the Alamo Bowl? Here. Mike Sherman losing his first game against Arkansas State at home? I was here taking **** from everybody. Blowout losses to Arky, LSU, Georgia and several other teams during Sherm's time? Here. Losses to Florida and LSU this year? Yea, still here. I'd be happy to pull my post history if that will satisfy you.

If Stanford is so good, why aren't they running the table and playing for the title?

Last edited:
W
Tmay, ElderWatsondiggs where were yall at when Johnny Football lost against LSU and Florida? Where were yall at?

I have no doubt in my mind that Stanford could beat any team in the Sec......George/SC are chokes.....Florida, Bama and LSU are the only formidable opponents.

Stanford is better than Texas A&M...would beat them in a face off or bowl game. Etc.

If Texas A&M is so god and Johnny Football is so god like how come they aint run the table and aren't playing against Notre Dame in the NC...

Pac 12 is neck and neck with the SEC....

You got Oregon
Stanford
UCLA
USC
Zona
Zona State

Big 12 is also neck neck too

Stanford can beat any team in the SEC and Big 12.
we would wash you bums just like we did Florida

Well if we're making lame excuses can't I say something about how Manziel wasn't as good against UF and LSU as he was against Bama? I mean, the kid has progressed a LOT since that first game against UF.

Stanford wouldn't be playing in the natty game. Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom