2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Haden isn't there for the long haul.

lmao. the class is in shambles. full exodus. clk look what youve done!

Hope it's sarcasm, :lol:

Recruiting is kicking up, nobody has de-committed that wasn't expected to decommit.

Redfield was 50-50 USC/ND, never a lock, now he seems to be heading to South Bend.

Vanderdoes decommitted when the possibilities of getting Robinson increased, so he is taking visits. Still think he ends up at SC.

LaRue wasn't a lock to end up at SC even if he wanted to.

Prevot, said he's 100% SC yet taking a visit to ND :rolleyes... :lol:. Such is recruiting.

I'll let it play out, no doubts this staff will close.

Yes, they are circling like vultures, :lol:

Last edited:
glad to see Lonnie Pryor go out on such a high note... :pimp:
I think he can make a roster in the league and interested to see what his future holds. He's been one of the best athlete/teammate/players to graduate in recent years, I just hope his lack of speed doesn't keep him from playing at the next level

Anybody think ole Teddy Ballgame can shock the world tonight ?? :nerd:

Vanderdoes decommitted when the possibilities of getting Robinson increased, so he is taking visits
doing what you do best and putting a spin on something. that has zero to do with it, he wanted to look around and take vists and didnt want to hear from USC while he did it.

strong and Teddy Ballgame about to do work tonight
pimp.gif

glad to see Lonnie Pryor go out on such a high note... :pimp:
I think he can make a roster in the league and interested to see what his future holds. He's been one of the best athlete/teammate/players to graduate in recent years, I just hope his lack of speed doesn't keep him from playing at the next level

Lonnie will be fine & will be in the L for a while barring injury

doing what you do best and putting a spin on something. that has zero to do with it, he wanted to look around and take vists and didnt want to hear from USC while he did it.

There's tons of spin everywhere. I'll believe my sources. Recruitment of Robinson turned him off a bit. Redfield likes ND because he sees a clearer path to PT.

Vanderdoes could've taken his visits without decommiting, wanted to send a message.

Believe what you want to believe.

Last edited:
Did dis dudes just cut the flag into the US outline? Did dis dudes just add a bass line to the national anthem?

:lol: that fans reaction, rubbing his eyes and laughing, just about sums it up.

Last edited:
There's tons of spin everywhere. [COLOR=#red]I'll believe my sources.[/COLOR] Recruitment of Robinson turned him off a bit. Redfield likes ND because he sees a clearer path to PT.
Vanderdoes could've taken his visits without decommiting, wanted to send a message.
Believe what you want to believe.

look at his list

USC

ND

UW

UCLA

bama

all those schools took DT last year and this year and have players coming back on the DL. so you really think PT or another DT coming in has him looking around?

I absolutely love the uni that Florida is rocking... Waiting for Ike Hilliard to catch a bomb looking at these

Why are the commentators shocked that Louisville is confident? The media gives the Big East too much crap without actually watching the on field product. Its not the best, but they come out every week and hit just like everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom