2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Was that Barner that made the tackle on punt coverage after he missed that ball on the sideline?

Horrible possession by K-State... Klein hasn't been showing any zip in his throws, all lobs

What a hit :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Ehhh. Guess u was right Ibis. CK damn sure don't look like he did mid-season....
Or last season for that matter

And I don't think I've ever seen THAT before ... 1-point safety hmmm

Last edited:
Kansas State just isn't that good. Knew they were going to get blown out. Oregon should have played Georgia or Louisville.

And these refs don't know what a late hit is. Pretty pathetic.

And as far as pathetic and officials go, I can't believe Mr. Glasses and his crew are being rewarded with a National Title Game. He is by far the worst official in the Pac-12.

Last edited:
Ok ok... Does Oregon have the finest women in the whole country? Every time ESPN shows the crowd there's always a fine girl in the picture... :smh:

And why the hell is K State running east and west against this team, best way to attack is right at them. Playing into their strength :smh:

And Colin Klein is terrible, looks like he is throwing a damn shot put. Worse than Tebow.

Colin Klein getting exposed as what?
who ever said he was anything but what he is right now?

is it really something new that if K State got down by more than a couple scores they couldnt win bc Klein isnt an adept passer?

Back
Top Bottom