2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

edit: just saw the comment on the bottom that it's for kick return?

Last edited:
Man iowno who to root for tonight ... Imma Optimus Klein fan and dig Oregon's program too...
Hmmm....
Eff it , Chip's jumpin ship, might as well sink it first

CK-State less go :pimp:

Going with oregon for this one. Pretty sure their uni's are gonna be fire :pimp:

Hard to turn down the huge raise that comes w/ being named the Co-OC & WR's coach when you're just a QB coach right now.

So Dre... I know this is waaaaayy too early to know for sure ... But it's gnawing at me already nonetheless... In your honest opinion, knowing all you know at this point--will Winston be our starter come September?

So Dre... I know this is waaaaayy too early to know for sure ... But it's gnawing at me already nonetheless... In your honest opinion, knowing all you know at this point--will Winston be our starter come September?

Put a gun to my head right now, I'd have to say no. But it is crazy early and I know that all 3 will get legit shots to take the job. Winston said he will play baseball but will not miss any spring football practices. So if the bb team travels or something during spring practice, he won't go.

Back
Top Bottom