2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Are these kids going to make Ole Miss a contender in the SEC? I don't ever recall them being relevant in the SEC but I don't exactly follow them that closely. The last I knew Masoli was their QB.

We won back to back Cotton Bowls 3 or 4 years ago but that's about as far as it goes in the modern era :lol. The combination of Freeze, new AD Ross Bjork, and Robert Nkemdiche are paying serious dividends right now. Tunsil was reportedly blown away on his visit this weekend and says Bama, UGA, and OM are all even right now. BIG possibility Chris Jones flips from Miss St to OM also. Freeze is a beast on the recruiting trail.

Last edited:
:rollin  Player Hater's Ball in this biii

NO, UGA don't have the top ranked class every year, that would be Bama (NFL Roster Management), F$U, U$Cw and O$U

DDot tread lite, we coming for Deshaun Watson and your 2013 Season 
wink.gif

I worry about it every single day.

Are these kids going to make Ole Miss a contender in the SEC? I don't ever recall them being relevant in the SEC but I don't exactly follow them that closely. The last I knew Masoli was their QB.

We won back to back Cotton Bowls 3 or 4 years ago but that's about as far as it goes in the modern era :lol. The combination of Freeze, new AD Ross Bjork, and Robert Nkemdiche are paying serious dividends right now. Tunsil was reportedly blown away on his visit this weekend and says Bama, UGA, and OM are all even right now. BIG possibility Chris Jones flips from Miss St to OM also. Freeze is a beast on the recruiting trail.

Dude, you can't be that naive. Just hope the boosters have been smart and don't get caught.

And in "package deals are never really package deals" news, Mackensie and Mackenro Alexander are supposedly no longer a package deal. I wonder if the Alexanders found out that Mackenro isn't actually on track to qualify like they had thought a couple weeks ago...

look at a Clemson fan worrying about another school cheating.......hilariousssssssssssssssssssssss

1) I'm not worried.

2) It has nothing to do with Clemson though...I know we cheat, I just find it funny that dude acts like Ole Miss pulling these recruits is on the up and up.

3) You're a Miami fan.

1) I'm not worried.

2) It has nothing to do with Clemson though...I know we cheat, I just find it funny that dude acts like Ole Miss pulling these recruits is on the up and up.

3) You're a Miami fan.

Dude where have I said anything like that. Freeze OBVIOUSLY knows how to play the game. Anything beyond that at this point is nothing but speculation. If it was as easy as OM boosters opening their wallets we would've been getting top talent. IDGAF if Clemson is cheating.

Last edited:

Winning starts with talent and Ole Miss is pulling it in.

The Rebs are only a couple years removed from back-to-back Cotton Bowl wins with QB Jevan Sneed and ATH Dexter McCluster under Houston Nutt. So, yes, they have been relevant recently.

Clemson has 2-3 good seasons and now you're feeling yourself.....you're a hilarious young lad 
wink.gif

Clemson has 2-3 good seasons and now you're feeling yourself.....you're a hilarious young lad 
wink.gif

Once again, show me where this has anything to do with Clemson...or how I even talked our team up/I'm feeling myself. You're such a ^%*#$, have been for much longer than 2-3 seasons too. ;)

:lol at the pic and tweet combo...

The supply of bunnies at Ole Miss definitely has to make things easier for Freeze.

Reuben Foster got tattoos of money bags and stacks this morning in Auburn.....dude gon be Willie Williams 2.0 if he sticks with Auburn 
mean.gif
 Inmates run that asylum.

Back
Top Bottom