2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Heard Coley is all Nole and they closed up WR recruiting. turning away Jordan Cunningham

Last edited:
Domonic Walker decommitted from Nebraska, headed to Auburn w/ his teammate Tony Stevens

Bo Pellini just blew his 45th gasket of 2013.

#DYNASTYWOOFWOOF

roll.gif
 Player Hater's Ball in this biii

NO, UGA don't have the top ranked class every year, that would be Bama (NFL Roster Management), F$U, U$Cw and O$U

DDot tread lite, we coming for Deshaun Watson and your 2013 Season 
wink.gif

UGA going to blow by TAMU with the # of recruits they are looking at landing.... Must be nice to sign 35 in a given year

UGA going to blow by TAMU with the # of recruits they are looking at landing.... Must be nice to sign 35 in a given year
It is especially when we only signed 15 the year before (2012)...and 5 of the 24 we signed from the 2011 class were kicked off the team as freshman. We annually award 3+ walk-ons with schollys, seems like those days are over.

Pretty similar situation for us, Cardo. We only signed like 17 last year and had less than 85 under scholarship this year.

The number of our February signees is the only number that people should care about right now, and we aren't going over 25 there.

Johnathan Ford decommitted from Vandy

Austin Golson decommitted from FSU (after visiting FSU this weekend.) Gotta think he's Ole Mi$$ bound @ this point

Last edited:
I don't follow CFB as in depth as you guys, ( I do follow this thread )

How come ole miss is getting all these players? I feel like every page I read someone is going there 8o

Are these kids going to make Ole Miss a contender in the SEC? I don't ever recall them being relevant in the SEC but I don't exactly follow them that closely. The last I knew Masoli was their QB.

Johnathan Ford decommitted from Vandy

Austin Golson decommitted from FSU (after visiting FSU this weekend.) Gotta think he's Ole Mi$$ bound @ this point

Ford most likely Auburn.

Golson, another Freeze Pull.

von Bell :Nthat

Last edited:
Stacy Coley added SU to schools he's interested in playing for. Would be a huge get for the Orange thanks to George McDonald.

Are these kids going to make Ole Miss a contender in the SEC? I don't ever recall them being relevant in the SEC but I don't exactly follow them that closely. The last I knew Masoli was their QB.
Not since Eli + Cutcliffe.

Back
Top Bottom