2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Stanley WIlliams de-committed from UGA
sony-same-logo-635.jpg

By the way, just listened to an interview with the girl who wrote the Auburn story:

2 of the 12 people she interviewed backtracked.

Last edited:
Which two though?

Tino Sunseri has been granted a 6th year of eligibility (ACC fans rejoice)

Pitt blocked Rushel Shell's transfer to ASU, two teams on the horizon now look to be Cal & UCLA (?)

not sure. she was on the lebatard show yesterday talking about it.  i had it on in the background but i'll listen to it again when i get home to see which two she said it was.

greg mcclise, cortez mcdowell, Stanley truitt & Ethan Wolfe...

whaddup wuzzzzhatninnnnnn

Last edited:

The Florida Gators had numerous visitors for the annual Orange and Blue Debut spring scrimmage on Saturday.

One prospect, however, sat off to the side, somewhat unnoticed by those around him. Chris Wilkes was checking out the scene, sizing up the Gators’ quarterbacks situation as he sat with his brother Jeff in the stands at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.

That's where he plans to play in the fall.

Former Dr. Phillips coach Kevin Pettis, who is now at Sebastian River, said he received a text from Wilkes about 3:45 reading, "I'm a Gator."

After leaving UF's campus, Wilkes himself sent a text reading, "Yeah, I'm a Gator."

Freshly released -- by request -- from his contract with Major League baseball’s San Diego Padres, Wilkes, a former Orlando Dr. Phillips quarterback who graduated in 2008, has committed to return to football and play for the Florida Gators.

The 6-foot-4, 225-pounder signed with Ole Miss out of high school, but chose the baseball route after being drafted the 675 player in the 22nd round of the Amateur Baseball Draft.

Wilkes, who will turn 24-years-old in September, told Will Muschamp his intentions Saturday.

“I got my release from San Diego like two weeks ago,” Wilkes said earlier on Saturday. “I’ll enroll this summer wherever I finally choose to go.”

Last edited:
First Robinson, now Cook come on down! Clemson can't be happy. I didn't even know about the Wilkes news. I still think Grier is the future at QB. No more spring game commits that I know of

Last edited:
Don't think anyone thought we were getting Cook after Yearby came. Wouldn't be surprised to see Cook flip again elsewhere.

Stampin fron 247 is saying that we lead for Sony with, UGA behind us. We'll see.

Last edited:
All i know is we're getting at least 2 of the 3. NSD is 10 months away. Long way to go.

EDIT- Didn't even realize Cook committed to UF. :lol: No way he ends up at that running back wasteland. Better chance he ends up at FGCU than UF.

He's just telling every school what they want to hear. Won't know where he's going til NSD

Last edited:
Denzel Ward (Who flipped from FSU to Kentucky) flips from Kentucky to Florida. Safe to say that committment is tenuous @ best

Back
Top Bottom