2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

I don't know why I keep cheering for A&M or hoping that something different is ever gonna happen. It's been the same choke job **** for 3 coaches now.

indifferent.gif
usc

Heat's off Muschamp for a week, at least.
Hammond's crack block. :x Senior sacrifice.
UF Fans: You guys all like Driskel over Brissett long-term?
Still think Trey Burton could flourish in the right system as a running QB. Admittedly can't throw worth a lick.

Driskel just needs to get it together mentally. Way too many times today and last week where he just looks lost in the pocket or just doesn't throw the ball away when his 1st read isn't there. Honestly Brissett for all the "less athleticism" can do what Jeff is doing, I still don't believe he got a fair shake last week, but hey Jeff got the W today so I'll allow it. It's politics up there in G'Ville anyway from what I've heard, didn't exactly give the brother a vote of confidence.

I've missed the weekly heartbreak that is Texas A&M football.

Good game to Florida and the fans on here. Made some nice adjustments at halftime to completely shut down what we were doing on both sides of the ball.

Looked pretty clear on that one angle that #8 Zimmerman touched the onsides kick before the kicker did. Wisky definitely didn't deserve to win though :lol:

I agree, and at the very least there wasn't indisputable evidence that the OSU player DIDN'T touch it first.

Why is the FSU/Sav St. game delayed? Did one of the refs demand a football team finish the game against FSU?

Driskel just needs to get it together mentally. Way too many times today and last week where he just looks lost in the pocket or just doesn't throw the ball away when his 1st read isn't there. Honestly Brissett for all the "less athleticism" can do what Jeff is doing, I still don't believe he got a fair shake last week, but hey Jeff got the W today so I'll allow it. It's politics up there in G'Ville anyway from what I've heard, didn't exactly give the brother a vote of confidence.
That's pretty much how I feel. I don't love Driskel as much as everyone else seems to. Would Brissett transfer after this season?

Still love Burton's game. He was backpacking the Gators during the 7-6 (I believe from memory) season.

Back
Top Bottom