2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

:lol: Still here, pacing myself so I can go out tonight. Got Georgia at Mizzou on now, catching Washington at LSU during breaks. At a certain point you learn to quit getting mad at the outcome and just come to accept it with a bit of disappointment.

:lol: Still here, pacing myself so I can go out tonight. Got Georgia at Mizzou on now, catching Washington at LSU during breaks. At a certain point you learn to quit getting mad at the outcome and just come to accept it with a bit of disappointment.
Glad to hear, my friend. Couldn't possibly be worse than I felt from 2007-2008 losing in consecutive NCs to Florida and LSU. Wouldn't answer my phone, go out, or talk to anyone for about a week. Just slept.

Lot of people mad that FSU game got called. There was money to be made with that 70 point spread....
That ish was embarassing, but 900k in 2 weeks isn't bad.

We got a good game in Pasadena
THIS

georgia
nerd.gif

Georgia defense. Where you at, Grantham?

Two deep-passing TDs for Mizzou. That's not what makes SEC Country proud.

was hoping texas a&m and mizzou got nice "welcome to the sec" whippings....georgia ****** up

and florida diappointed as well

Last edited:
Played so damn sloppy today.

Glad to get these things ironed out early in the season and know what to work on before the real tests start coming.

I was impressed with Barner and De'Anthony today though. Kenjon was a workhorse, putting 200 on the ground. The line had terrible pass protection. Dudes need to jell

Back
Top Bottom