2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Clemson/Georgia tickets are so high on stubhub
frown.gif
Matt better get us the hookup
pimp.gif
sick.gif
 I was bout to drop $2000+ on tickets, shout out to my Clemson patna I saved $1600 and got 4 tickets on the 35 yd line 
smokin.gif
.......on Clemsons side 
mean.gif
 hope we don't get kicked out.

JaQuay Williams > Ricky Seals-Jones

Spring game highlights.

Same ole same ole.....Corners getting worked, our WRs are great, Duke Johnson is unreal, Stephen Morris is gonna do numbers, Gino Torretta still got it.

Clowney 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

#ItsTrickett......Tra-Tra-Tra-Trickett, Trickett TRRRRR-Trickett !!

Jason Aldean & Luke Bryan held a concert in Sanford Stadium last night 

28048792a4b811e2a9ff22000aaa0374_7.jpg

Last edited:
4star WR Drake Harris commits to Michigan... It was trending that way for a while but just glad he pulled the trigger... Early Enrollee... Cant wait to watch him play a couple times this fall

In your honest opinion (I trust your assessment) is he the real deal, like how they were big on Julio Jones when he came out of H.S.?

Coming out of HS he definitely is dominant but idk if on a Julio level, because I didn't really follow RSJ as much as Julio (who FSU went after) . So I can't say for sure.

I'm always weary of super tall WR's who are long striders. Would be less concerned of he is basically going to be a flex TE, I think he can excel in that role. I'm sure Sumlin will put him in position to succeed

Coming out of HS he definitely is dominant but idk if on a Julio level, because I didn't really follow RSJ as much as Julio (who FSU went after) . So I can't say for sure.

I'm always weary of super tall WR's who are long striders. Would be less concerned of he is basically going to be a flex TE, I think he can excel in that role. I'm sure Sumlin will put him in position to succeed

[COLOR=#red]I truly appreciate the information man. I'm definitely late as far as knowing about recruiting classes and such. Might just spring for a subscription to one of the scouting services.[/COLOR]

Does Peyton ever go back to Tennessee for events or anything? I don't know that I've ever seen him sporting any gear from them since leaving.

straight ignorance. Peyton sells Tennessee to everyone. Hes on campus every semester has donated millions. Built the new locker room and had clinic and speaking engagement This weekend

Oh, no, I wasn't trying to say Peyton wasn't doing anything for Tenn, just saying that I don't think I've seen him wearing the gear like other athletes do. I guess that is, by definition, ignorance on my part :lol:

Back
Top Bottom