2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

As a Hog fan I dont even know how to explain what just happened....That was worse than our loss to The Citadel back in the day and just as bad as the Clint Stoerner fumble against Tennessee back in 98. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if we won next week against BAMA...Sounds crazy but as a Razorback fan that sorta stuff happens all the time.

**Shaq face**
You Hated Jim Mora's hire and his staff when he put it together...
I SEE YOU!
roll.gif
i sure as hell did. i didnt mind the staff he bring in tho

he has made me a fan

Denard - 426 totat yards Michigan as a team - 422 yards.
Denard now has the most 200yd rush/pass games in NCAA history.

Overall I might be more discouraged after this game than I was after 'Bama. Maybe our defensive struggles were because of AFA's style of offense but our D-line needs work. Our O-line might be terribly overrated. Couldn't create any room for our Toussaint against a D-lline we were supposed to have a big size advantage. Or i could just be overreacting.

while watching the aTm/UF game I was screaming for Sumlin & Kingsbury to call some deep passes but as I kept watching I realized they were. The QB wouldnt let the ball go.

Gators had zero respect for anything past 5 yards.
its gonna take him some time to realize you throw Wide Receivers open instead of throwing to Wide open WRs.

I hope they stick with the RSFrosh, he can grow to be special .

:D gator Week

Like I said, I've watched practices under Bobby and John L Smith. Bobby was a player that nobody wanted to play for, but he got them to work in the system. We got our *** handed to us physically(LSU/Bama) because Bobby wouldn't allow the defense to go at the offense in practice. New defensive staff from my alum has changed that and we got bigger at WR. Paul Petrino is the offensive coordinator and can call the plays, it's the same playbook with the same players. We will be just fine offensively, only question I have is our run stopping, which should improve under a new staff, seeing as how we didn't lose much on defense. Bobby could call great, but he did air it out too much. Paul is a much more balanced playcaller.
Only teams we've lost to in the past 2 years are Bama.LSU. Ohio State ..and I think we are a much improved team than 2010/2011, from what I've seen (spring-fall).
I know his record at MSU, but it would be hard you mess this one up as long as he lets his coordinators coordinate. Had a chance to observe this team last 2 fall camps. This one is a better version, but I definitely can understand concerns.
Last season we couldn't stop the run, keep Wilson on his feet, beat the press, and run the ball. Going into this season, I feel much better about all of those concerns.
roll.gif

Seems like one thing you can say after 2 weeks is that you can separate the haves from the have nots real early this season in terms of winning a NC.

Wisconsin, Arkansas, Nebraska, all quietly going away.

Very rough day for the B1G except for a few...

2vltp1i.jpg

Look at that glow. 

Pac 12 Network needs to get a deal done with UVerse. :smh:

BenMalena_truckStick.gif

Yea, yea, last laugh and all that mumbo jumbo but :x :x :x :x

sYxgV.jpg

:lol:

while watching the aTm/UF game I was screaming for Sumlin & Kingsbury to call some deep passes but as I kept watching I realized they were. The QB wouldnt let the ball go.
Gators had zero respect for anything past 5 yards.
its gonna take him some time to realize you throw Wide Receivers open instead of throwing to Wide open WRs.
I hope they stick with the RSFrosh, he can grow to be special .
:D gator Week
Growing pains...I feel like at this point playing Showers over Manziel wouldn't really add anything to the team long-term. Take the bumps and bruises this year while the team isn't really deep enough to play with many SEC teams anyways and hope Manziel learns things like you mentioned. In 4 years he could be really damn good. Mike Evans could also be really special in a few years. It's crazy to think this is only his third year of organized football.

Damontre Moore with 3 sacks :pimp: DaVante Harris looking super suspect in run defense like I was afraid of...seniors Steven Terrell and Steven Campbell looking equally as suspect :smh:

Ryan Swope :x You should have just gone ahead and been a 7th-UDFA last year homie.

First (and last) time I root for Texas A&M and they lose. New coaches, new QB, and new conference. Same ol' losing games in the 2nd half. :lol: :rofl: :smh:

Surprised Oklahoma St., Nebraska, Arkansas, and Wisconsin lost. :lol:

Kinda feel bad for the Penn St. kicker. :\ :smh:

The U is back. 8) :pimp: :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Arkansas played terrible.

Goodness :x

Big Mike enjoy this **** .

Only time I have felt this bad was when Juice Williams came into the shoe '07 and silenced it.

Last edited:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...diana-tre-roberson-out-for-year.ap/index.html

Indiana quarterback Tre Roberson will miss the rest of the season with a broken left leg suffered in a 45-6 win over Massachusetts on Saturday.
Roberson left the field in an ambulance after being tackled at the 2-yard line of Massachusetts about two minutes into the second quarter. Earlier, he had run for touchdowns of 50 and 39 yards and thrown a 5-yard scoring pass to Shane Wynn.
He left after rushing four times for 105 yards and completing 6 of 11 passes for 98 yards.
Coach Kevin Wilson said Roberson, a sophomore, would be redshirted the rest of the season and Cameron Coffman, who replaced him, will take over the position. Wilson had hoped to give freshman Nate Sudfeld a redshirt season, but he played Saturday and will take over as the No. 2 quarterback.
Coffman completed 16 of 22 passes for 159 yards and one touchdown. Sudfeld went 3 for 4 for 28 yards.
In his season opener the previous Saturday, Roberson threw for a career-high 280 yards and one touchdown in a 24-17 win over Indiana State.

:smh::frown:

Just feels like we are not meant to be a decent football school...only basketball..feel terrible for Tre. He looked very promising in our offense. I was at the game yesterday..it looked terrible when it happened. Wish him the best and a full recovery..Cant wait to see him back next season.

Back
Top Bottom