2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Be careful what you wish for.

BREAKING NEWS: FLORIDA A&M RATTLERS @ OHIO STATE will be played September 21 at NOON.

Just a heads up for you guys to clear your schedule so you can watch the game.

Will be a great one. Instant classic.

seriously though you should tune in to watch the best marching band in the world THE FLORIDA A&M MARCHING 100 :smokin

playing at Super Bowls since the 60s

played halftime with Prince at the super bowl not to long ago

played at numerous Presidential Inaugurations including Obama's Inauguration

played at the Grammy with Kanye West (Kanye came to Tallahassee and requested the band his self)

the list keeps going on

check them out if havent they are well known around the world as far as bands go

Last edited:

BREAKING NEWS: FLORIDA A&M RATTLERS @ OHIO STATE will be played September 21 at NOON.

seriously though you should tune in to watch the best marching band in the world THE FLORIDA A&M MARCHING 100
smokin.gif

played at the Grammy with Kanye West (Kanye came to Tallahassee and requested the band his self)

the list keeps going on

check them out if havent they are well known around the world as far as bands go
didn't the band get shut down for a while? they're back?

Don't think UT will roll the dice by giving the keys the that job to an upstart OC or DC with no head coaching experience. They'll probably go with a guy with a name, AQ conference and enough chops to handle the expectations of that program.

I think that's why you hear Saban's name thrown out ther so much, not that I think he's a candidate but i do think they will go after him.

seriously though you should tune in to watch the best marching band in the world THE FLORIDA A&M MARCHING 100 :smokin

the list keeps going on

chill chill chill

spirit of troy the only marching band w/ 2 platinum plaques

Don't think UT will roll the dice by giving the keys the that job to an upstart OC or DC with no head coaching experience. They'll probably go with a guy with a name, AQ conference and enough chops to handle the expectations of that program.

I think that's why you hear Saban's name thrown out ther so much, not that I think he's a candidate but i do think they will go after him.

Kirby Smart perhaps?

????

Matzahn is an Arkansas guy, not Tx. He made his bones @ Springdale w/ Mustain & Damien Williams
Rhett Lashlee. He doesn't like Texas, but $$ talks. Damn shame he wasn't wanted at Arkansas because of politics. :{

Would USC look at Sark?

Last edited:
Trevor Knight out 2-4 weeks with sprained knee. Blake Bell will start, Kendal Thompson is back from broken foot and will get snaps also.

After TB, who would round out your top-3 QB's that are 2014 draft eligible?

*Only a matter of time before the TB character assassination train leaves the station :{

I went to FAMU first game, don't expect too much from the band. We're a shell of ourselves right now. I love my Rattlers though..

Back
Top Bottom