2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Lee Corso is never wrong when it comes to the headgear pick and the Trojans

seriously, 16-0 when he picks us, and I think 5-0 when he picks against us

ku-xlarge.gif

The door is still open for Oregon :smokin
We'd probably choke turning the knob. I'd take my odds of winning the Power ball over us making the BCS Title game :lol:

I don't see FSU, Ohio State AND Baylor to lose in the next 2 weeks. There's hope but I rather be in the drivers seat.

We'd probably choke turning the knob. I'd take my odds of winning the Power ball over us making the BCS Title game :lol:

I don't see FSU, Ohio State AND Baylor to lose in the next 2 weeks. There's hope but I rather be in the drivers seat.

FSU
Bama
Baylor

2 of those teams has to lose for Oregon to get in

I think its possible

Maybe Aubrun or SEC title game and a Baylor slip up

So just to get feedback, USC fans are content with Ed Ogeron as the coach going forward in the future?

No. But he said he wants to stay on as dline coach and recruiting coordinator regardless of who is hired. I'm ok with that.

As our HC? No.

If CEO stays on as a coordinator with Sumlin as head coach at SC, prepare they angus NCAA because SC will be going in dry

So just to get feedback, USC fans are content with Ed Ogeron as the coach going forward in the future?
No. But he said he wants to stay on as dline coach and recruiting coordinator regardless of who is hired. I'm ok with that.

As our HC? No.
he said that? pretty cool and a good look for yall 

I know USC has deep pockets but enough to pry sumlin away from Texas A&M?

that school aint hurting when it comes to money and facilities 

Ogre is college football's Romeo Crennell.

Let him coach up the Line or even coordinate, don't let him be head coach

I'm just saying, bringing in anybody else would be toxic if we win out and it could get ugly fast. Not only do the players play their hearts out for him, think about how many could leave after this season instead of sticking around to learn a new system, under a new HC. That's one depleted roster, and oh yeah, we're still under sanctions. He is also our best recruiter so there's that.

I know he said he'd stick around as D-Line coach before, but with these Ws he's bound to get hired somewhere else at this point. He has admitted to getting the itch to be a HC again after the success he's had. Maybe an incoming head coach wants HIS staff, no guarantee anybody stick around. Besides that, with the connection he has with the whole team, don't you think it'd be weird for him to go down to assistant while another HC comes in, who's the boss?

Finally, who are we trying to hire instead? Del Rio? Do not want. Sumlin? Gamble, and that's if he even wants to leave A&M

Anybody else we hire we'd be giving them a chance, we aren't talking about Nick Sabans here, but the guy that took over halfway and a turned **** season into this doesn't? Again, I'm basin this whole argument on if we win out.

Keep Coach O, surround him with smart coordinators and let them handle the small details. My only have worry with Coach O is whether he can continue to find the best coordinators since they come and go.

"Coach O needs to be here next year . . . we want Coach O next year," standout safety Su'a Cravens told the Los Angeles Times. "Forget the hiring, forget all that. We got Coach O and that's all we need."

Agreed :pimp:

I don't get it. Why hasn't dnofiro been fired yet. I want a notifaction on my phone saying Miami fires mark dnofiro

Damn didn't realize Baylor plays Okie St this weekend
pimp.gif

They for sure jump OSU with a win there.
they already jumped osu 
laugh.gif

they've played 1 less game and osu struggled against Illinois (scoreboard is deceiving.)  if they both win out, by the end of the year baylor will leapfrog the buckeyes.

Damn didn't realize Baylor plays Okie St this weekend :pimp:

They for sure jump OSU with a win there.

They win that they deserve to. I really liked the wording though "ohio state struggled with Illinois", even though they were in a big deficit and we never trailed :lol:

They haven't jumped them tho. Still #4 in BCS…

They'll for sure do it with a win Saturday, but thats gonna be a tough game for them.

All in all the Big Ten can suck a nut . horrific.

watch Sparty lose to Northwestern :lol:

Last edited:
Oregon's not playing for the title.

At this point if Auburn wins out they'll probably pass Oregon. Maybe even Missouri.

they already jumped osu :lol:

they've played 1 less game and osu struggled against Illinois (scoreboard is deceiving.)  if they both win out, by the end of the year baylor will leapfrog the buckeyes.

So...osu "struggled"...The game was within 2 scores at one point for a brief period of time, and thats struggling? Interesting...so did Bama struggle with Miss St? I'm not saying we were overly impressive, but definitely didn't "struggle"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom