2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

If Auburn beats a number 1 Bama and then a top 5 mizzou team barring they don't lose to tamu they will jump osu.

I don't think Auburn can beat Bama .. Bama's weakness is the pass and if they are to go down it will be to either Mizzou or FSU

Cardo, Georgia boards saying Sony's brother didn't get in to UGA?

20% of voters leaving Jameis off the ballot? Should be tough for him to win the Heisman, no?

Last edited:
Any other Buckeye fans nervous about Saturday as I am? I was 11/12 years old when the '95 and '96 teams went down to Michigan squads they should have handled so my first real memories of The Game were Ohio State's NC hopes being crushed by Michigan.

I realize Coop's no longer on the sideline, but I think it's going to be a lot closer than what most people think.

Ms. Ann came across this sign on ESPN’s College Gameday from an Oklahoma State student, which said: “Baylor’s defense has more holes to fill than Lisa Ann.” Before the game, Baylor had one of the best statistical defenses in the country, so I assume this was some sort of support for the #MILFRevolution, saying that Lisa, while desirable, should not be seen as an object with holes to fill, but rather a surprisingly talented unit with an outside shot at a BCS championship.

After Baylor got destroyed by the Cowboys, however, the sign took on the meaning that Ms. Ann was a *****. An unfortunate turn of events.
laugh.gif

:lol: :lol: media mafia strikes again with another hard hitting investigation. Good thing this is currently the top featured story on ESPN.com :rolleyes

Police: Winston questioned in BB gun battle

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston was involved in two minor incidents unrelated to an investigation into accusations that he sexually assaulted a woman, though he was not arrested or charged in either case, police records show.

In the first case, Winston and other FSU players were questioned by police in November 2012 after 13 windows were broken at an apartment complex near Doak Campbell Stadium after an apparent BB gun battle. In the second case, a Burger King employee called police in July to complain that Winston was stealing soda.

State Attorney Meggs said Wednesday that he doubted the BB gun incident would have much bearing on the sexual assault investigation.

Attorney Patricia Carroll, who is representing the accuser in that investigation, did not return calls for comment.

Stealing soda and shooting BB guns...gateway crimes to rape. :smh: It's a scary pattern that we see all too often in law enforcement.

Ms. Ann came across this sign on ESPN’s College Gameday from an Oklahoma State student, which said: “Baylor’s defense has more holes to fill than Lisa Ann.” Before the game, Baylor had one of the best statistical defenses in the country, so I assume this was some sort of support for the #MILFRevolution, saying that Lisa, while desirable, should not be seen as an object with holes to fill, but rather a surprisingly talented unit with an outside shot at a BCS championship.

After Baylor got destroyed by the Cowboys, however, the sign took on the meaning that Ms. Ann was a *****. An unfortunate turn of events.
:lol:

:lol:

:lol: :lol: media mafia strikes again with another hard hitting investigation. Good thing this is currently the top featured story on ESPN.com :rolleyes

Police: Winston questioned in BB gun battle

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston was involved in two minor incidents unrelated to an investigation into accusations that he sexually assaulted a woman, though he was not arrested or charged in either case, police records show.

In the first case, Winston and other FSU players were questioned by police in November 2012 after 13 windows were broken at an apartment complex near Doak Campbell Stadium after an apparent BB gun battle. In the second case, a Burger King employee called police in July to complain that Winston was stealing soda.

State Attorney Meggs said Wednesday that he doubted the BB gun incident would have much bearing on the sexual assault investigation.

Attorney Patricia Carroll, who is representing the accuser in that investigation, did not return calls for comment.

Man, really? Pretty soon they'll be trackin down library fees from 3rd grade. :smh:

Free Soda University :pimp: :pimp:

Who does BB gun battles indoors? That's stupider than doing a BB gun battle

They used to do paintball battles too

:lol: :lol: :lol: Free Soda U

Stealing soda and shooting BB guns...gateway crimes to rape. :smh: It's a scary pattern that we see all too often in law enforcement.

:rofl: :rofl:

And :nerd: your avy. What we got goin on there? :lol:

Any other Buckeye fans nervous about Saturday as I am? I was 11/12 years old when the '95 and '96 teams went down to Michigan squads they should have handled so my first real memories of The Game were Ohio State's NC hopes being crushed by Michigan.

I realize Coop's no longer on the sideline, but I think it's going to be a lot closer than what most people think.

Definitely nervous about it.

I didn't know much about AJ McCarron beforehand, but all I needed to hear was him being referred to as alpha-Matt Schaub.

Territorial_Cup_ASU_UA.jpg

Its rivalry week. My body is ready

Arizona (7-4) vs Arizona State (9-2)

Ka+Deem+Carey+Arizona+State+v+Arizona+PgPZVOhVuBzl.jpg

Let's go cats

Also looking forward to auburn vs bama

Last edited:
I think Mizzou gives Bama their best shot @ a loss in the conference. Mizzou can give Bama the same issues VT did but w/ a better offense and most importantly, no Logan Thomas

Last edited:
Cardo, Georgia boards saying Sony's brother didn't get in to UGA?

I haven't seen anything on Marken lately. Sony did an interview with Rivals about his commitment etc.. after his playoff game the other day but idk what was said, it's behind paywall.

What makes yall think Bama vs Da Barn gonna be a good game?? Bama by 24.

Back
Top Bottom