2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

8177841431_df9b01b548_o.gif

Just put it in a img /img bracket

Ah, gotcha. Thanks.

That would be cool if Johnny Football gets those yards. He actually has skills the Tim and Cam don't have.

I think that the ACC goes to 9 games next year (I know, I know, it's the ACC)

And as long as the same metrics for choosing top teams are applied to the playoff system, not much will change. The same teams and conference will still be involved and weild power. Unless you change that you're still gonna end up w/ the same, or similar results @ the end of the day IMO

Nah, they decided to keep it at 8 conference games due to the semi-addition of ND.

I don't know anybody that wouldn't be puffing their chest if the 5,6,7 teams from their conference wins every single one of their bowl games. People like to say they don't root for other teams, and I get that, but those same cats are always the first to bring up how well their conferences did in their bowl games.

i think the whole SEC brotherhood thing is just to boost themselves i think.

it would be like me as an aggie fan saying, look at how LSU and Florida won they're bowl games decisively. those were the only teams we barely lost to. then somehow coming to the conclusion that my team is better than yours.

we lost to them, but look how they beat everyone else, so us losing isn't that bad

it would be like me as an aggie fan saying, look at how LSU and Florida won they're bowl games decisively. those were the only teams we barely lost to. then somehow coming to the conclusion that my team is better than yours.

Yeah, I can understand people trying to convince themselves of that being true. Still doesn't make it any less stupid.

i think the whole SEC brotherhood thing is just to boost themselves i think.
we lost to them, but look how they beat everyone else, so us losing isn't that bad
Im almost positive we had a bama fan on here rooting for auburn. He was like, "the championship is staying in alabama 
pimp.gif
"

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Idgaf. We all know the B1G is horrible, let michigan, wisky, msu make it to any bcs bowl game; I'll still hope they get mollywhopped.

Last edited:
they have done that stupid SEC chant in the title game the last 6 years

LMAO because a SEC team has been in and won the title

what fans do you think were at the stadium chanting it? the fans from the winning team

you see half the ******** that people post and hear half the silly **** people say to try and discredit the SEC LOL it SHOULD make people chant SEC.

a guy in this thread said

I'm just glad that Texas A&M is showing that the SEC isn't this unstoppable force full of teams that can only be beat by other SEC teams.

yet failed to tell you that A&M's 2 losses were to 2 other top SEC teams and they needed miraculous plays to barely hang on to beat a very average Ole Miss team.

Agendas all around.

The SEC has talent in the trenches Like No other conference in america. I dare anyone to dispute that.

its yall dumb *** fault yall keep listening to ESPN tell u about SEC speed.
the difference is the dominance that comes from multiple waves of front 4s and Offensive Lineman

the SEC could lose 4 straight Title games to MAC teams, and you still cant discredit what that conference has done over the last decade.

hell since the inception of the BCS.

that WR for Virginia Tech doesnt deserve to play another snap for the Hokies.

It will be telling to see if Beamer plays that guy, if he does, then I see why the program is falling off. accountability has to kick in

West Virgina WR Ivan McCartney has finally left the team.

Even though the Trojans didn't have the year they wanted to, the can still cause total chaos and I hope they do just that .

Im almost positive we had a bama fan on here rooting for auburn. He was like, "the championship is staying in alabama :pimp: "

:stoneface: 0] :smh: ....................:lol:

Idgaf. We all know the B1G is horrible, let michigan, wisky, msu make it to any bcs bowl game; I'll still hope they get mollywhopped.

I remember that dude.

I believe Chester blew a gasket on him and that got his SN banned after the Oregon/Auburn title game :lol:

SEC fans cheer for the entire conference when it comes to bowl season. Its not just the fans from the winning side chanting it. Pathetic as hell. Would never cheer for a rival of mine in any circumstance. Have to repeatedly tell them that the SEC is not a team.

Oregon is next in line to get a L, dont worry i got paypal!

I'm curious as to why you might think they lose. SRS.

Looking back at the last two years, the offensive/defensive schemes haven't changed much. Oregon's speed has proven to be too much for Stanford's D in the pas three contests. Oregon lost in 2009 and credit Toby Gerhart. Guy was a hog and we couldn't stop him. No offense to Stepfan Taylor, but he's not Toby Gerhart. I also don't think Hogan is an improvement over Andrew Luck and he had little success the last two years and I have a hard time believing Hogan wins in Autzen.

I think the game plays close for three quarters but Stanford and Hogan make a mistake and Oregon capitalizes and pulls away but a touchdown or two in the 4th. My guess is that some guys who were banged up against Cal are back for Stanford (Heimuli, Jordan, Hart, Remington).

Oregon is next in line to get a L, dont worry i got paypal!

I'm curious as to why you might think they lose. SRS.

Looking back at the last two years, the offensive/defensive schemes haven't changed much. Oregon's speed has proven to be too much for Stanford's D in the pas three contests. Oregon lost in 2009 and credit Toby Gerhart. Guy was a hog and we couldn't stop him. No offense to Stepfan Taylor, but he's not Toby Gerhart. I also don't think Hogan is an improvement over Andrew Luck and he had little success the last two years and I have a hard time believing Hogan wins in Autzen.

I think the game plays close for three quarters but Stanford and Hogan make a mistake and Oregon capitalizes and pulls away but a touchdown or two in the 4th. My guess is that some guys who were banged up against Cal are back for Stanford (Heimuli, Jordan, Hart, Remington).

One reason we might lose is we are getting THIN on defense. Avery Patterson out with an ACL tear is HUGE. I heard Mamba was gonna get some play at cornerback against Stanford. I believe this is one of the deepest Oregon team of all time but eventually the well could run dry.

I think they will run the table, but it's not all that far fetched to think that the injuries will catch up to them.

So the point is, to the guy who said he has paypal, I have paypal too........

LMAO because a SEC team has been in and won the title
what fans do you think were at the stadium chanting it? the fans from the winning team
you see half the ******** that people post and hear half the silly **** people say to try and discredit the SEC LOL it SHOULD make people chant SEC.
a guy in this thread said
I'm just glad that Texas A&M is showing that the SEC isn't this unstoppable force full of teams that can only be beat by other SEC teams.
yet failed to tell you that A&M's 2 losses were to 2 other top SEC teams and they needed miraculous plays to barely hang on to beat a very average Ole Miss team.
Agendas all around.
The SEC has talent in the trenches Like No other conference in america. I dare anyone to dispute that.
its yall dumb *** fault yall keep listening to ESPN tell u about SEC speed.
the difference is the dominance that comes from multiple waves of front 4s and Offensive Lineman
the SEC could lose 4 straight Title games to MAC teams, and you still cant discredit what that conference has done over the last decade.
hell since the inception of the BCS.

i agree with all that, i dont hate on the SEC at all i give them all the credit in the world. my whole problem is they all hate each other. they would kill another fan if they could or blow up the team bus. with that kind of hate u want to chant SEC to show conference pride? naw **** that im chanting my teams name and not that conference ****.

and yes some of yall listen to ESPN to much with that conference speed crap to much. A&M is winning because they have elite line play on both sides of the ball. mizzou is looking like bums because there OL play is piss poor. USC use to kill SEC teams because of DL/OL play. oregon cant beat SEC teams because no matter how fast oregon is that undersize DL/OL cant match up with elite SEC teams. OU would always fold in the title games because that big slow OL was no match in the title game. Kstate/ND has a chance VS an SEC team because of line play on both sides of the ball.
Oregon lost in 2009 and credit Toby Gerhart. Guy was a hog and we couldn't stop him. No offense to Stepfan Taylor, but he's not Toby Gerhart. I also don't think Hogan is an improvement over Andrew Luck and he had little success the last two years and I have a hard time believing Hogan wins in Autzen
ummm taylor>>>>gerhart. and lets not act like luck had bad games his defense played horrible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom