• Jordan 10 "Steels"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan 11 "Laney H.S."

• Jodan 12 "Taxi"

• Total voters
Do you run Modern Notoriety??

This is the sort of nonsense they post...part of kinda factual information that gets the Internet sneaker community buzzing with kinda of correct, kinda false type of information...

JM

MN gets its info from us lol

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)
*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11
* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)
* Retro XI - Black / White / Varsity Maize (not the ones on the pics)
* Laney V will drop in GS size as a single shoe

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...

Pass on everything except Steels, and if they butcher it then maybe not even that. I'm not even stuntn JB this year

Steels & Taxis look good so far.

air-jordan-x-2013-retro-steel-1.jpg

air-jordan-xii-taxi-retro-holiday-2013.jpg

Last edited:
those black Vs are trash... laneys, steels and taxi's will be copped. Verdict is still out on the XIs as of now, just hoping the laneys are part of a pack, would be a huge letdown but i can't see JB doing that when its the V's year

Laney 5's- "I'll take two please"

Oreo 5's- "Kill yo-self"

Steel 10's- "Ok ok JB, let me grab 1 of them jaunts"

Taxi 12's- "What real collector doesn't have these by now? Ahh whatever, I'll grab another pair anyway"

Gamma/Laney 11's or whatever the hell they are called- "What kind of ugly colorway is this? let me just grab a pair to re-sell to those bamas that are going to Beast for the Hype"

laney : yes

oreo 5 : hell no

10's : no, not a fan

taxi: no, not a fan

11's: i can wear those with dress clothes, so maybe

looks like im saving $$$

All Shall be had(except oreo 5s...wth)...I was really hoping for Columbia XIs.... but I'll settle for the Gammas...they don't look too bad

Last edited:
These are still expected to drop as part of a pack ( not necessarily packaged)

View media item 291006
From what I was told the black 5's are somewhere between these 3 samples and the metallic silvers (attributes from all four) and are more than likely this year's Black Friday launch

View media item 291008

Looks like those elephant 5's are not dropping. They may be delayed to next year but still way too early to tell.

And remember who told you about those Black Friday 5's first :wink:

Back
Top Bottom