Which one are you trying to pick up?

• Jordan 10 "Steels"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan 11 "Laney H.S."

• Jodan 12 "Taxi"

• Total voters
Taxis - If I they've got the metal locks otherwise I'll hopefully be able to scoop up an older pair before they drop.
Steels - Don't buy Xs
Laneys - Nah, never liked white based Vs.
Gammas - More interested in the lows after seein these honestly.
Oreos - Nah

Looks like those elephant 5's are not dropping. They may be delayed to next year but still way too early to tell.

And remember who told you about those Black Friday 5's first
wink.gif
props, good info!

[color= rgb(255,255,255)]Taxis - If I they've got the metal locks otherwise I'll hopefully be able to scoop up an older pair before they drop.[/color]
[color= rgb(255,255,255)]Steels - Don't buy Xs[/color]
[color= rgb(255,255,255)]Laneys - Nah, never liked white based Vs.[/color]
[color= rgb(255,255,255)]Gammas - More interested in the lows after seein these honestly.[/color]
[color= rgb(255,255,255)]Oreos - Nah[/color]
Taxis will be done right, black locks were a sample, thank god.....

more shin guards... now in the form of Steel X's
No kidding, what is up with the monster tongue?!?!  I cannot wait for these.  Steels, powders, and cherry's are all I mess with from the X's.

And that last pic with the 5 shoes framed cut off what I'm really interested in for the holiday season releases.....The top of that AJ1 poking it's way up at the bottom of the XI pic!  I want a zoom out and want to know what color way it is....

Last edited:
Do you run Modern Notoriety??

This is the sort of nonsense they post...part of kinda factual information that gets the Internet sneaker community buzzing with kinda of correct, kinda false type of information...

JM
wow? JM, i remember u use to post a lot of info regarding retro release back then kinda like how kamuekcmo is doin... but i havent been on NT for over 5 years until recently.

but as far as kamuekcmo info goes it seems to be on point? why would you discredit him? do you have info that we all dont know about? enlighten us please

Taxis - No thank you
Steels - Hell Yea
Laneys - Nah still have an OG pair (These sat when they first dropped won't happen this time)
Gammas - Nah
Oreos - Nope

OG color ways or bust come Nov/Dec. this new stuff is horrendously bad. I like this though. My money and time in December should be a little easier to handle.

End of year for me:
Fire Red V (black tongue)
Laney V
Fire Red III
Steel X
Taxi XII
Lightning IV

Sounds like 2 in October, 2 in November, 2 in December. I can handle that, especially since I think I'm pretty much done with Jordans after the black toe 1's in May and whenever the shadows pop up.

Hate to say it but 2012 > 2013 based on all the superfluous releases I have no interest in this year. 2012 had me pretty much start to finish, though I suppose the volume this year already trumps last year in some ways.

And that last pic with the 5 shoes framed cut off what I'm really interested in for the holiday season releases.....The top of that AJ1 poking it's way up at the bottom of the XI pic!  I want a zoom out and want to know what color way it is....

View media item 311775

Perhaps an Air Jordan 1 mashup with the Air Jordan 11.

Notice the mesh like tongue.

Just speculation though.

Could be wrong.

Last edited:
OG color ways or bust come Nov/Dec. this new stuff is horrendously bad. I like this though. My money and time in December should be a little easier to handle.

End of year for me:
Fire Red V (black tongue)
Laney V
Fire Red III
Steel X
Taxi XII
Lightning IV

Sounds like 2 in October, 2 in November, 2 in December. I can handle that, especially since I think I'm pretty much done with Jordans after the black toe 1's in May and whenever the shadows pop up.

Hate to say it but 2012 > 2013 based on all the superfluous releases I have no interest in this year. 2012 had me pretty much start to finish, though I suppose the volume this year already trumps last year in some ways.

I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THE ONLY OG COLORWAYS STRATEGY FOR A WHILE NOW. SAVES ME A TON OF MONEY SINCE IT IS USUALLY ONLY 1 OG COLORWAY A MONTH OR TWO. ONLY NON-OG COLORWAY THAT MAY BE ON MY RADAR IS THE RED SUEDE 4'S IF THEY RELEASE.

I'M STILL WAITING ON WORD ABOUT THE RUMORED 17 RETROS. I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING TO SEE IF THEY REALLY DO RETRO.

Yeah ive been only copping OG CW's for a couple years now, plus most of the retro+ CW's have been crap IMO.
The last retro+ I copped was the MS VI's. let the kids have these over hyped ugly CW's.

Last edited:
I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THE ONLY OG COLORWAYS STRATEGY FOR A WHILE NOW. SAVES ME A TON OF MONEY SINCE IT IS USUALLY ONLY 1 OG COLORWAY A MONTH OR TWO. ONLY NON-OG COLORWAY THAT MAY BE ON MY RADAR IS THE RED SUEDE 4'S IF THEY RELEASE.

I'M STILL WAITING ON WORD ABOUT THE RUMORED 17 RETROS. I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING TO SEE IF THEY REALLY DO RETRO.
(Brick Tamland): "I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I think the "Oreo" 5s have potential but they need to do something about cause it just seems off but I rather have the aqua 5s instead

Laney v

Lightning iv

if the bred 1 is a qs 

those

but all these weird colored 4's (purple suede , green glow and those other joints chris paul had ) are rumored to be have a special name kinda similiar to the jordan 2 candy pack and those persona 9 collection

the quickstrikes are gonna be unpredictable as we saw with the recently announced blk and gold 1's

Laney v

Lightning iv

if the bred 1 is a qs 

those

but all these weird colored 4's (purple suede , green glow and those other joints chris paul had ) are rumored to be have a special name kinda similiar to the jordan 2 candy pack and those persona 9 collection

the quickstrikes are gonna be unpredictable as we saw with the recently announced blk and gold 1's
I feel you.  I'm still hoping the Hare 7's are gonna pop up as a GR or QS.

Laney v
Lightning iv
f the bred 1 is a qs

those

Clean list here.

I would add the Fire Red 3s, Steel 10s and Taxi 12s to my list.

Last edited:
Fire red 3... red suede 4... steels.... taxis.... I hope they still $160....

I'm guessing that IF any get an increase it will be the 12s

I have a beat pair of 2007 Fire Red 3s... Should i restore them or just cop this years pair?

Well I didn't realize we were just writin out our plans for the rest of the year lol.  In that case...

Fire Red 3s

Green Glow 4s

Purple Suede 4s (i'm hopin)

Blk/Wht XI Lows

Taxi 12s

Lightning 4s

I gotta start saving up now :/

somebody's gonna have a sad christmas haha

Back
Top Bottom