Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan 11 "Laney H.S."

• Jodan 12 "Taxi"

• Total voters
copping the steels and taxis so i can ball in my cdp taxis
smile.gif

The Black Metallic 5's just came out less than 2 years ago on August 20th 2011.I don't see why they would be re-released again so soon. Was a EASY cop for me in 2011 as I walked into House of Hoops on 34th st a couple of hours after they opened and secured a pair in my size.

If they drop again i'll cop again. It will be nice to get another pair for retail. I wouldn't expect it to be an easy cop this time around though. Hypebeast everywhere nowadays.

The Olympic 7s and Cement 3s says what's up

Laney Vs (if they drop), Steel 10s, 11s, 12s... I want ALL of that heat! LOL. 

And, I will be getting it. 

What is everybodies next cop? just wondering cause there are still many sneakers releasing starting this saturday again

What is everybodies next cop? just wondering cause there are still many sneakers releasing starting this saturday again
Next is the white/black 13s on 3/16 .. Im so glad that there hasnt been anything I wanted in feb besides the '88s. I'll never go broke over some shoes but it felt good stacking money back up. Looking the same way in March other than the 13s, and maybe the red camo kobes

not a fan of 10's or 12's JB done **** up the 11's make the ******g sole black not icey.

Interested to see how those laney 11s will look they will probably make it look horrible though but those 10s and 12s are must

does anybody have pics of how the laney 11s look like? and it would seem they would drop around christmas as the past 11s right?

a while back someone was talkin about a laney V and XI pack. I think it was in the retro 11 holiday 13 forum. may or may not be true

If Bred 1s drop I will **** a brick!!!! But im hoping they don't because I have some 01's and it feels good knowing no one has them

Back
Top Bottom