Which one are you trying to pick up?

• Jordan 10 "Steels"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jordan 11 "Laney H.S."

• Jodan 12 "Taxi"

• Total voters
I own a pair of Banned 1s. One of my favorites. I personally hope these release so I would never have to wear my Banneds. I don't care about the value of whatever going up or down. What am I, a comic book store?

Never wear them smh????

What a waste or a banned 1. I would beat those to the ground

If Bred 1s drop I will **** a brick!!!! But im hoping they don't because I have some 01's and it feels good knowing no one has them
Don't understand this logic. I have the Banneds and I don't care if they release again. Actually I want them to.
People want to have "exclusives."
laugh.gif

I still say they should stop dropping the same stuff every two-three years just because it would be nice to get something after the 14's from JB, but it is what it is.  Just makes it easier for me to save money.  I don't really even count Banneds because that was a different release all together.  As far as I'm concerned, as long as the Black/Red 1's are halfway decent like the Royals, I'm copping and calling it quits on my hunt for a crispy pair of Banneds or 01's.

Last edited:
Jerusareem, that's you.
I wear every pair I own, the only ones that are still ds are doubles of what I already wear. The Banned 1s are the only ones I can't get myself to break out, maybe one day, since I really want to... but right now everytime I'm about to wear them, I open the box, take them out, then go "nope!". Then put them back. I'll wait this year, if those black/red 1s drop, the Banned 1s will wait in the wings as a double/backup pair.

Like I said, I may never have to wear them though because all my old 1s are still going strong. Worry about you though. Why is it on every thread you're telling ppl what to do and how to do it, then call them idiots?
I respect your opinion, but there's ways to go about it. Lighten up on the rage posts. :D

just hoping that everyone saying they are passing on the 11's are actually passing. thats super wishful thinking though.

the xi's dont look THAT bad. i bet they're going to end up adding a tint of blue to the jumpman to replicate the spacejams.. 

still have my xii's from the CDP back in 08 and i have a pair of the OG steel x's with the toe cap. 

not really looking forward to the holiday releases that much =( 

Please, please JB release those Black/Red 1's right. I don't want to see a jumpman on this shoe!!

Metallic 5's with Durabuck please!!

I can really care less about the Laney's.

i have the KOs and i love them but i NEED these! man this is my favorite retro year in a long time, all of these fantastic 1s dropping is making me very happy, now we wait until November!

If Bred 1s drop I will **** a brick!!!! But im hoping they don't because I have some 01's and it feels good knowing no one has them

Don't understand this logic. I have the Banneds and I don't care if they release again. Actually I want them to.
People want to have "exclusives." :lol:

I still say they should stop dropping the same stuff every two-three years just because it would be nice to get something after the 14's from JB, but it is what it is.  Just makes it easier for me to save money.  I don't really even count Banneds because that was a different release all together.  As far as I'm concerned, as long as the Black/Red 1's are halfway decent like the Royals, I'm copping and calling it quits on my hunt for a crispy pair of Banneds or 01's.

I feel you. I'm still hunting for some '01s at a steal. If they do release the blk/reds this year in the OG line... Then I might have to double up. But the hype will be mad,

3rd thread I've asked this in LOL but if I went half size down in Banneds would they be too snug?

Who would be upset about BRed 1's dropping? I have 2 pairs of Banneds, and I'd get two more pairs of OG style BReds too! The Banneds stand on their own and aren't going to see their value drop because of a GR for Black Friday or before.

As for Metallics, if they really are dropping them I see absolutely zero chance they don't do these with NA. I think we'll see these and BC3's drop with NA this year and then next year they will give us the Infrared 6's in OG styling.

If Bred 1s release again i will cop a pair and retire my Banned 1s for the time being. theyre still super crisp thouugh

My only interests would be the metallic fives IF they have Nike Air on the back.

Last edited:
APtheSkeptic says this is all tentative and all this is going to change before Holiday season...

The Taxi's and XIs are nice. If those two and the Bred 1s actually release, then 2013 will be even better than expected. 

I don't see JB placing the "Nike Air" branding on the 23rd anniversary of any of their models.  I mean when you think about it, who really celebrates 23rd anniversary of anything?  25 years of anything has always been a reason to celebrate. And for that, we received the "Nike Air" on the WC 3.  I think next year, the most popular colorway of the lV (you be the judge) will receive that desired branding, followed by the 5's in 2015, and the 6's in 2016.  IMO.

Back
Top Bottom