2013 LEXUS GS350 Leaked Pictures ... mercedes & BMW better look out ! the Redesign is Nicccce

Originally Posted by RFX45

For my next purchase, I'm not really considering a Lexus since I'm looking for a sports car and Lexus doesn't really offer any in that regard, IS-F just doesn't do it for me at the moment.

But again, I love BMWs 4-year worry free warranty but after that, I'd hate to be paying for any works that needs to be done.

I'd be surprised if the GS doesn't come with a V8 in the 4th gen, it'll come out eventually. F-Sport doesn't really mean bigger engine, it's doesn't usually put a new engine, it just tweaks the vehicles in looks, wheels, brakes, suspension, etc.... Just add-ons but nothing drastic as a new engine.
I wasn't talking about the GS with the F-sport Package, I'm talking about the rumored GS-F... Like they have the IS-F...Sorry for the confusion.

And the Spokes person for Lexus said that theres no plans to produce a v8 version at the SEMA show.... How Lexus doesn't offer a V8 option baffles my brain...
grin.gif

I wonder what Lexus was thinking by not putting a V8 in the GS? It makes no sense at all. I guess it would make sense if they plan to make a V8 GS-F but that might be too "aggressive" and expensive to those who just wants more power. Are the specs out for the new GS? It better start with 350hp then if they do not plan to release a V8.

whhaaat dudes saying this is ugly?
im 99% sure what ever has a BMW badge on it is
pimp.gif
to NTers now the new BMW is HIDEOUS compared to this smh
just noticed OP is the OP of the BMW thread too stay instigating with the titles
laugh.gif

6057509177_e07ed939bd.jpg

6058055260_32f3c3c07c.jpg

>
attachment.php

Cash is Clay wrote:

read my signature bro everything i write is confusing its just the way it comes out
laugh.gif
 i think i can give you that on reliability cause of bimmers damn cooling systems but ill take the performance before realiability cause maitnence isnt a problem for me , but bmw> anything else when it comes down to it you know the machine wins lexus to me is a well built car , benzos drive like buicks , but bmw's diffrent story were talking about a well tuned machine if its a firm bimmer , ive had all three makes when turning that ignition nothing puts a smerk on my face like a bimmer
pimp.gif

The newer AMGs, they drive just as sporty as any BMW.  Perhaps if were talking non-AMG models, then a 3 series is generally sportier than a C-class, 5 is sportier than an E etc, but Mercedes dont drive as cushy as before if they have a sport package.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Thats ugly. The 5 series and the A6 look way better. Oh and so does the Jag XF.

This is the only mid-size luxury sedan I'd ever really want.

800px-Audi_S6_C6_front_2010_0514.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the 2012 s6 comin soon also

But again, I love BMWs 4-year worry free warranty but after that, I'd hate to be paying for any works that needs to be done.

this is why there are so many used bimmers littered across shady used car lots.. 
laugh.gif

the poor saps who purchase them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

pimp.gif
just noticed OP is the OP of the BMW thread too stay instigating with the titles
laugh.gif

>
attachment.php

Did you really just compare a GS to a 3 series?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

this is why there are so many used bimmers littered across shady used car lots.. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
bro really your life must suck
laugh.gif
 you just sound like a miserable person nobody wants 2 be around
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Heshua

read my signature bro everything i write is confusing its just the way it comes out
laugh.gif
 i think i can give you that on reliability cause of bimmers damn cooling systems but ill take the performance before realiability cause maitnence isnt a problem for me , but bmw> anything else when it comes down to it you know the machine wins lexus to me is a well built car , benzos drive like buicks , but bmw's diffrent story were talking about a well tuned machine if its a firm bimmer , ive had all three makes when turning that ignition nothing puts a smerk on my face like a bimmer
pimp.gif

The newer AMGs, they drive just as sporty as any BMW.  Perhaps if were talking non-AMG models, then a 3 series is generally sportier than a C-class, 5 is sportier than an E etc, but Mercedes dont drive as cushy as before if they have a sport package.

i got you on the newer models but when i speak on a bmw im talking slightly older models like my E39, even with mercedes my choice would be the 01-03 e55 amg before they started switching it up ,  especially bmw newer models arent even like looking at a bmw anymore i could easily grab a newer model its just not what i want, trust me grab a firm 530 or 540i 02-03 e39 nothing better than that makes mercedes feel like a buick century
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

sweetie, who the hell are you? 
laugh.gif
besides someone who drives a used bimmer w/ 150k miles of course. 

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

sweetie, who the hell are you? 
laugh.gif
besides someone who drives a used bimmer w/ 150k miles of course. 
you sound very gay or very rainbow color coordinated/ closet queen however you want to put it you fit the description

sound like your life is horrible and nobody wants to be around you must suck to be you suicide is your best friend
roll.gif

she's so cute when she gets sassy. 
laugh.gif

son whoever you are, quit hiding behind that troll acct. 

you know damn well who i am. and the awesome lifestyle i live. 
pimp.gif

she's so cute when she gets sassy. 
laugh.gif

son whoever you are, quit hiding behind that troll acct. 

you know damn well who i am. and the awesome lifestyle i live. 
pimp.gif

no trolling real life right here anybody wants to see me they can get it i give not a %!$# about nothing .........suicide is your best friend ....if i ever met you and your puppy from your avatar id give him a big all red coat it will cover his whole body 
roll.gif
while your on floor crying sayin whhhyyyy
roll.gif

I wonder what Lexus was thinking by not putting a V8 in the GS? It makes no sense at all. I guess it would make sense if they plan to make a V8 GS-F but that might be too "aggressive" and expensive to those who just wants more power. Are the specs out for the new GS? It better start with 350hp then if they do not plan to release a V8.

Originally Posted by BLinK

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

>
attachment.php

Did you really just compare a GS to a 3 series?
laugh.gif

the exterior yes...

Current 5-series>4th generation GS

The GS is killing the 5-series INTERIOR wise though, that 12.3 inch screen is nuts... Plus I love wood steering wheels... Finding a BMW with a wood steering wheel is rare

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by scshift

This is the only mid-size luxury sedan I'd ever really want.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the 2012 s6 comin soon also

Is it true they're dropping the V10 for a turbo V8?

Damn if that's true, that sucks. I know it's more efficient and puts out similar power, but the sound of the Lambo V10 is ridiculous, especially with a custom exhaust. I mean, when I have the money to buy it, it's not like I'd care that much about mileage

Surprised by this, it beat the 535i, A6 and M37
http://www.motortrend.com...xury_sedans/viewall.html

Remember that E60 535i I mentioned, the one we adored and awarded first place in a February 2010 comparison test? Well, this new Lexus GS 350 F Sport reminds us of that car. A lot. Nimble, balanced, precise, and quick, the GS is a (retired) BMW cloaked in Lexus steel. At 3834 pounds, the GS is the lightest of the four and it feels it -- turn-in is sharp and accurate, and weight transfer, whether lateral or longitudinal, is neutral and composed. The Lexus proved the most entertaining, rewarding, and confidence-inspiring up, down, and along our demanding Malibu road loop. Ultimate driving machine? Oh, yeah.

Lieberman: "Great steering. Balanced, communicative, properly weighted. Just a joy to drive. Neutral without being leaden. Very Mazda-like, in fact. And I say all this having driven the car in Sport instead of Sport Plus." Evans: "This is a Lexus? Really impressed with the handling and confidence in the car. Holds the road much better than expected. Can really fling it at the corners." Martinez: "The Sport Plus algorithm allows for a proper testing of its grip thresholds, and on the loop's tight technical zigzags, it was just right. Only once did any traction control light flash, and, unlike the Infiniti, shifts were clean, fast, and when you wanted them. Also unlike the Infiniti: The Lexus felt way smaller than it was. Like, really smaller."

In driving feel, the Lexus does exactly what you want it to do -- it shrinks around you. Yet, when it comes to pampering, it opens up, inviting you into the richest, most aesthetically pleasing cabin in its class. Lieberman: "Gorgeous interior. Love the metalwork, especially the volume and tune knobs. Feels like they're off my old Marantz Quadradial. Extremely solid and finely made." Martinez: "From the classy analog clock to the soft leather lining the seats, center console, and doors to the near-perfect sport steering wheel and massive and clear multimedia display, this Lexus oozes modern sophistication." Evans: "This is my favorite Lexus interior ever. So refined and stylish. Not boring and not overdone."

Here are some numbers to consider: 0-60 in 5.4 seconds; the quarter mile in 14.0 at 101.0 mph; lateral acceleration of 0.94 g; figure eight of 25.4 seconds at 0.71 g; EPA fuel economy of 19/28; and observed mpg of 18.9. Not first, not last; just right in the sweet spot. Only 60-0 braking, at 110 feet, was behind the curve, but only by 4 feet versus the Audi and BMW. Then there's price. At $58,800 as tested, the GS F Sport, again, sits comfortably in the sweet spot.
OK, now for the whale in the room: the prehistoric fish face. "Predator," "Vader," and "abstract art piece" were some of the other terms thrown around. But as Lieberman summed up: "Please don't let the looks detract you from buying the Lexus GS, because it's without doubt the best car of these four."
So go ahead and trade in that old IS. This GS is a midlife crisis cure-all.

GS refresh went extra aggressive with that front and also now comes with 240hp 2.0L turbo I4 engine.

Moving on to the technical side, the 2016 GS lineup gets a new 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. Rated at 241hp and 258lb-ft (350Nm) of torque, the new engine gives the GS 200t rear-wheel drive model a fuel economy estimate of 33 mpg (7.1 l/100 km) highway.

Another change for 2016 involves the GS 350, whose 3.5-liter V6 now produces 311hp and 280lb-ft (379Nm) of torque - up from 306hp and 277lb-ft (375Nm) in the 2015 model. The V6 engine is also paired with the eight-speed automatic. The Lexus GS 350 is also available with an all-wheel drive system.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom