2013 LEXUS GS350 Leaked Pictures ... mercedes & BMW better look out ! the Redesign is Nicccce

Exterior is alright. Waiting to see what the F-sport looks like. A black "honey comb" grille would look nice on this.

But I think the interior is awesome.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by marmourjr

That Lexus looks like the Hyundai Equsu...

I am thinking about buying this...They have the recliner in the back and DVD player, like the Maybach (My daughter will be please). 4.6L V8 engine. 58K starting.

Lexus you better catch up. Hyundai is the 2nd most reliable car on the road after a Honda.

2010-hyundai-equus.jpg

12.jpg
and it gives you an ipad as owners manual. also, is hyundai still doing 10yrs/100,000 miles warranty? 

Yes.  My mother is actually thinking about trading her Jagaur XF for this...It's a beast.  It's the same size of the Lexus Flagship LS.

I don't like the tail lights at all. There is nothing for Mercedes and BMW to "better look out" though. I love toyota, but Mercedes is, and will be, if you know what I mean.

Professional photos still do nothing for me. It's certainly not an ugly car, but it's definitely nothing innovative or extraordinary. They played it safe and sales will indicate just that...

The new pics make it look decent... I like the new interior, The current interior feels cheap as hell

the new pics really made a difference. I dislike how the car in white is ugly which wouldve been my first choice for my next purchase. Will wait and see what it looks like in person

Originally Posted by three2three

the new pics really made a difference. 

just a lil bit.. still gotta see it in person.. in a better color 
sidenote: amber tailights in 2011.........? 
indifferent.gif

Looks like they kept the DRL's halogen or are using yellow LEDs. Don't like it either way...

Originally Posted by proper english

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

SON i am disappoint. 

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
 looks like a Honda Accord x Lex ES

ohwell.gif
 i am too

damn they went backwards

edit: the real life pics on page 7 made it better, guess i gotta see in person.

After seeing real pics of the car I actually like it. I think ill like it better if i see it in person. I still think they should have removed the middle part so the grill makes it look more aggressive.

imo they should have kept it bubble-like with the 4 headlights like the 2gs....

Back
Top Bottom