2013: New Retro Colorways

View media item 206366
Nice JB
laugh.gif

They are alright and the best of the three in the OP. So if those aren't coming out, none of the rest are. I want to know more about the confirmed GITD IVs though.

thank you jordan

please keep making these ugly *** cw's and hybrids so i can save up my money for better models.

Waiting for the PE hype to start. Everyone hated on the grey colorway, but now that they arent releasing I bet a bunch of dudes gonna be all on them doing customs and **** :lol:

Waiting for the PE hype to start. Everyone hated on the grey colorway, but now that they arent releasing I bet a bunch of dudes gonna be all on them doing customs and **** :lol:
The only player that is wearing PE colored retro is Ray Allen though.

Quoted for truth...In hypebeast terms PE / Never to be Released = I WAN'T THESE MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!!!

What is up with the shiny *** leather on recent black based Jordan IIIs.
For that reason alone I am not sure if I even want the BCIIIs. At least not for the price I would be paying for them

Back
Top Bottom