*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

Lions should lose tomorrow.

A decent team at home coming off a bye should win.

We got a decent shot as long as Darius Slay doesn't play too much.

If Chris Houston can't go Aaron Rodgers is going to go Matt Flynn tomorrow

Lions won't have the Cal' on them, I was actually quietly confident they could get this done but now...not so much

My post in the NFL thread...

Freeman tells Glazer a decision is coming tonight

Posted by Mike Florio on October 6, 2013, 12:20 PM EDT

As we surmised earlier today (correctly for a change), quarterback Josh Freeman will make a decision about his next destination after Sunday’s game end.

Jay Glazer of FOX said he spoke to Freeman on Saturday night, and Freeman said that he wants to see what happens today.

That’s the smart approach. Regardless of which teams are or aren’t interested now, more could be interested after injuries coming later today, or tonight.

Glazer also says the Raiders and Vikings are the frontrunners. The Bills also are interested, but Freeman realizes that his stint likely would end once EJ Manuel returns from a knee injury.

As to Oakland, Glazer said that coach Dennis Allen spoke to Freeman by phone on Friday, and that Freeman would walk right in as the starter. (Which likely is news to Terrelle Pryor.)

In Minnesota, where we’ve heard Freeman is the most interested in playing, his arrival would likely mean that Matt Cassel would take a seat, and that Christian Ponder would stay there.

Either way, we’ll know more late tonight, likely after the Chargers and Raiders game ends at 2:30 a.m. ET Monday or thereabouts.

View media item 605062

is there any way to watch packers games live if it isint on your tv? Im in nyc and the packers game is not available on cable tv this week(or most weeks, although now that the packers have gotten better more games have begun to air on tv). I have time warner cable if that helps

Lions' defense doing everything in their power to keep them in this game. It feels like  the first time the packers get to the end zone this thing is over.  Stafford anytime now...

Slow scoring game between pack and lions

Last edited:
Of course GB is winning the north. They just needed a few games to get their composure and now it'll be smooth sailing til the end of the season

Of course GB is winning the north. They just needed a few games to get their composure and now it'll be smooth sailing til the end of the season

to keep it 100 if nate and megatron was playing today the lions beat the packers

Last edited:
To keep it 100 if the Packers didn't have any injuries we'd be undefeated. Only if we be keepin it 100 doe.

to keep it 100 if nate and megatron was playing today the lions beat the packers
yea excuses, half the packers stay injured yet we still produce wins and go deep in the playoffs year after year

I wasn't getting cocky I was making fun of you.

The only thing that's funny is that you were the cocky one after your week 2 win against the Vikings

I see that kind of bear talk has died down as usual. Every. Single. Year.

Last edited:
Also I repped u by mistake even though I disagree with your post

Bears defense isn't the same... Smh...

Costly mental error by Briggs...

Let's see how we respond with a short week

I wasn't getting cocky I was making fun of you.

The only thing that's funny is that you were the cocky one after your week 2 win against the Vikings

I see that kind of bear talk has died down as usual. Every. Single. Year.

LOL :rofl: ok dude you got me

:pimp: still in first place

Bears r garbage everyone knows that. U got bears fans in this thread predicting them to lose while predicting GB to win lol

Ben Goessling ‏@GoesslingESPN
If he wants to start, it'd be one of his best options RT @MikeCastellino: Do you think Josh Freeman will be the newest Viking today?

Back
Top Bottom