*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

Bears r garbage everyone knows that. U got bears fans in this thread predicting them to lose while predicting GB to win lol

that was me :stoneface: unlike you and other packer fans I'm a realist when it comes to my team.Truth be told if the lions can solidify their secondary they will be better than the packers IMO.

Last edited:
Nah as a packers or bears fan u always gotta predict the other team to lose. If the bears played a crappy division 2 college football team I'd still say they lose. It's a golden rule. Also lions r in no way even close to the pack. U can't compare QBs and our defense is one of the top in the league with clay Matthews

I still feel pretty confident about the Lions winning the division as along as Calvin is healthy.

The defense was put in bad situations all day and still performed okay.

If Calvin is hurt long term though they literally won't win another game without him.

He's the most important player in the NFL that isn't a quarterback.

I hate making excuses but does anybody really think the Lions score less than 22 points with Calvin and Burelson?

I still feel pretty confident about the Lions winning the division as along as Calvin is healthy.

If Calvin is hurt long term though they literally won't win another game without him.

I hate making excuses but does anybody really think the Lions score less than 22 points with Calvin and Burelson?
Yes the lions have had Calvin for years and haven't done ****

Yes the lions have had Calvin for years and haven't done ****

But they haven't had Reggie Bush and Calvin Johnson for years.

Lions have scored at least 34 points every game they both finished.

They have gotten better but they aren't better than GB, that was clearly shown today. Packers weren't on their A game but were still able to grind it out for a win. This was one of those "ugly" games where neither team was able to produce a lot yet the packers won. It shows a lot about how the packers have developed as a team compared to the lions. Two big names won't win you a super bowl, it's a team effort.

They have gotten better but they aren't better than GB, that was clearly shown today. Packers weren't on their A game but were still able to grind it out for a win. This was one of those "ugly" games where neither team was able to produce a lot yet the packers won. It shows a lot about how the packers have developed as a team compared to the lions. Two big names won't win you a super bowl, it's a team effort.

i'm not going to argue but I wouldn't feel good about this game being an example of how good the Packers are.

You still behind us in the division and we'll get healthy.

Last edited:
Lions need a new 2nd receiver, Edwards had his chance and hasn't shown a thing. Also what's the deal with Broyles, is he actually healthy and capable of playing? He seems to only get like 2 balls thrown at him a game.

Lions need a new 2nd receiver, Edwards had his chance and hasn't shown a thing. Also what's the deal with Broyles, is he actually healthy and capable of playing? He seems to only get like 2 balls thrown at him a game.

We have a 2nd receiver he broke his arm over some Happy's :smh:

All things considered I'm pleased with how they played this game.

I just don't understand why Fauria doesn't play more.

I don't ever go against my Bears.... I may know it'll be difficult certain games, but we always have a chance once u lace em up.

I don't ever go against my Bears.... I may know it'll be difficult certain games, but we always have a chance once u lace em up.
exactly, that's how u do it as a packer or bear fan. U always gotta root for your team and hope the other loses. Only exception is if it's the last game of the season and postseason eligibility depends on whether the other team wins or loses. Packers got ya'll last season when we lost the last game lol

Damn, crazy thing is I never heard of freeman until this season. It's weird how dude went from being what he was last season to getting cut just like that

Patrick Edwards is a ******g joke. I have no idea why people were hype on him in training camp. Maybe he can operate in the slot but he is way to small. Lions need another big target opposite of Calvin. Chris Durham? Get outta here. Broyles I have no idea, I don't think he is ready so he should be sitting out. If he is ready they need to get him more involved.

zach-york-facebook-status1.png

Stay classy, Detroit.

But he's a first round pick. Started for three years. If you wanna pop off about the packers cool. But how can you put done other teams when you don't even know other teams or know general nfl facts and stats. That's the issue.

It just shows your ignorance on football in general. He was a first round pick and has started for the past four years.

I don't know who you are, but if you had any credibility, it's gone.

I don't care if I have credibility to you guys. I don't watch college football and focus on the packers. I don't got to know every starter on every team. Name me every OL who's started a game for the raiders in the last 3 years without Google if ya'll know so much

Back
Top Bottom