*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

Ponder injured now...

I'm starting to get worried for Stafford, QBs are dropping like flies in this division.

He paid his penance his first two years
I know it's not the "Same Old Lions" this year, but it's still the Lions. No ****-up is out of reach. Knowing this team, we'll finish the season 13-3, get the first round bye, and then get torched by Cam Newton's Panthers for 6 TDs at home.

He paid his penance his first two years
I know it's not the "Same Old Lions" this year, but it's still the Lions. No ****-up is out of reach. Knowing this team, we'll finish the season 13-3, get the first round bye, and then get torched by Cam Newton's Panthers for 6 TDs at home.

After the Mavs won the championship I told myself you can't hold on to the past.

Matt Stafford is the best quarterback in Lions' history. Calvin maybe the best player in Lions history.

We have young players that we developed producing for the first time in years.

I actually think Kris Durham has turned into a decent NFL receiver.

We get Nate back and stay healthy and we have as good a chance as anybody of getting out the NFC if we can cut down on giving up the big plays on defense

We can do the two things Super Bowl winning teams can do. Protect our quarterback and hit the other teams quarterback.

Now with all this being said Jimmy is still our coach.

But I'm tired of waiting for them to **** up and I'm going to step out on faith and believe.

Why can't this be our year?

Last edited:
After the Mavs won the championship I told myself you can't hold on to the past.

Matt Stafford is the best quarterback in Lions' history. Calvin maybe the best player in Lions history.

We have young players that we developed producing for the first time in years.

I actually think Kris Durham has turned into a decent NFL receiver.

We get Nate back and stay healthy and we have as good a chance as anybody of getting out the NFC if we can cut down on giving up the big plays on defense

We can do the two things Super Bowl winning teams can do. Protect our quarterback and hit the other teams quarterback.

Now with all this being said Jimmy is still our coach.

But I'm tired of waiting for them to **** up and I'm going to step out on faith and believe.

Why can't this be our year?

It is our year bro.

If the Lions can keep mistakes to a minimum, something that has haunted them in the past we could be deadly. We have tightened up the penalties but the turnovers in the Dallas game killed us, without those the game wouldn't have been close. Our defense has played decent but we still need to get more sacks. But our offense can be essentially unstoppable during games. I don't see why the Lions can't make a run. We will have to wait and see though.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was trying to figure out what was off with the way he was throwing it. That is on point.

please don't misunderstand, it very well could be our year. BUT im not gonna be the one so say it only for us to somehow mess it up. again. been down that road too many times.

If the Lions win this Sunday, I will have a lot more faith in this team. This is the type of game we usually play bad and have a let down but winning this essentially gives us a 2 game lead over the Bears and with Rodgers possibly missing the Thanksgiving game, we are in the driver seat.

Big whoop

He's lost to you guys twice maybe three times in his career..... Lions fans stay saying stupid ****. Now you'll say something dumb like "whats last year got to do with this year?" like this isn't a home game for the bears and like jay hasn't torched this defense like a dozen times in his career.

Do you forget about tom brady's career when just talking about this year? Nope, just for this instance you will though smh. Your best shot at the division for a long time past or future, lets see if they can do it.

Jay Cutler is a Calvin Johnson rule catch from being .500 versus the Lions the last three years.

He got two wins in 2009,against a Lions defense that doesn't have a single player on it now that played that season.

Edit-Delmas actually played that season and Levy was on the roster but didn't play much. That team went 2-14 so it took no magic to beat them

In the last three years he's won about as much as Christian Ponder vs the Lions

Like I said Big Whoop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom