*2013 NFC North Trash Talk Thread™ ® --> Lions Hire Jim Caldwell as Head Coach.

That drive by Stafford at the end was something else though. Dude gave no dambs and drove with ease... huge play to Durham, soon as they got to the 30, I knew they were gonna win it.

But Megatron man.. dude is seriously the best WR in the world. Some of those catches.. ridiculous.

One of the greatest days of my life. We should go 11-5, **** 10-6. This is the year we beat the packers!!
Edit:12-4

Last edited:
I really think the lions will win the division

Packers and Lions have two of the easiest schedules in football the rest of the way.

It will probably come down to health and that game on Thanksgiving.

I just want to make the playoffs, if we can play the winner of the NFC East I don't want to win the division.

Rodgers 
nthat.gif

Megatron 
nthat.gif

The NFC North is home to the best QB, WR, and RB in the league.

Broyles ruptured his Achilles, out for the rest of the season. Thankfully Nate looks like he might be back for the Bears game after the bye.

So that's now Best, Young, Leshoure, and Broyles who have been round 1 or 2 players who haven't been able to significantly contribute for multiple seasons.

I really think the lions will win the division

Kinda feelin' this. Everyone knew they had talent, but I'm a big believer in momentum...be it positive or negative and the Lions are just getting W's, which will go a long way when it gets to the nitty gritty. Team is as talented as anyone.

**** happened with this thread? I guess everyone grew up and knew how to call a spade a spade. :lol:

Go Vikes!

Lions aren't winning anything until they cut down on giving up the big play on defense. They would be as legit as any team in the league if it wasn't for that.

They will play good defense all game then let a simple play turn into a 70+ TD.

I think they have done it once a game this year.

Schwartz is a bum....I cant totally understand the disdain and frustration for him as an HC when knowing that if they win, he stays, but if they floundered once more, he'd be gone. Bad place to be because in the end they could get far and probably fall short and never have the opportunity to fully take advantage of all that talent.

Schwartz is a bum....I cant totally understand the disdain and frustration for him as an HC when knowing that if they win, he stays, but if they floundered once more, he'd be gone. Bad place to be because in the end they could get far and probably fall short and never have the opportunity to fully take advantage of all that talent.

As excited as I get about the Lions I have to ask myself do I ever see Jim Schwartz winning a Super Bowl as a head coach?

The answer is no |I

I wanted Rick Carilse fired in after we lost to the Spurs in 2010 so who knows.

I don't know if its because I'm not worried about the Lions even though I should be but it bothers me that I find myself rooting for them like I did all game against the Cowboys. It's hard to root against Calvin, and regardless of how well Stafford plays he's a cool cat. The confusing part about it though is that I hate Schwartz with a god damn passion and want to punch his face through the TV screen alllmost as much as Jim Harbaugh.

Speaking of coaches, is it only me or does it seem like Leslie Frazier does literally nothing on the sideline. Everytime they put the camera on him his face is stuck on a "I'm so getting fired" expression. I don't think the camera showed him saying one word all game Sunday night.

Last edited:
Jay, fraij, Retro, where you boys at? They're reporting fractured collarbone for Rogers. Are we in for 4-6 weeks of Seneca? I feel like Rogers is good enough to carry you through all the other injuries, but this could be huge...

Back
Top Bottom