2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Anybody else see this?

Lol
laugh.gif

He's dated the cardinals dc step daughter
I knew when they said that earlier that he was going there. If he got with her for this that was a chess move if I've ever seen one.
Patrick Peterson will do everything in his power to make sure he doesn't slip up.

GREAT pick by the Cards. This is the best situation for Mathieu. Let's see if he makes the most out of this opportunity.
so because there friends PP is going to baby sit him now?
Idk Honey Badger is small, not NFL fast, and can't cover.

nvm his off the field stuff everybody smokes weed but he's at best a journey man corner.

He was exciting at LSU though and I hope he does well.
Last year he was a first rounder
dont let the ESPN highlight tape fool you, he wasnt going in the 1st round. even if you take the off the field stuff out of it. when you put the tape on he cant cover and is undersize, he was able to be a playmaker and move around the field free cause LSU had great CB's

Tavon and Stedman going to the same team :smokin

Having Bradford to throw to them :rolleyes
All of this.

The West Virginia trio is set up to fail. What he said, and then Geno has zero relevant skill players around him. :smh:

Last edited:
Barkley and Nassib still on the board couldn't make me any happier. This means the Vikes can be primed to take Tyler Wilson in the 5th or 6th round. Steal!!!

They're gonna convert Mathieu to a full time safety anyway.

I honestly don't remember a single snap from him at LSU where he wasn't A. at the line of scrmmmage rushing or B. playing 10+ yards off.

Sounds like a free safety to me. :lol:

So the Rams get Jeff Fisher over us.
Jared Cook chooses the Rams over us.
Jake Long signs with the Rams, over us.
The Rams take Dolphin target Tavon Austin
The Rams take Dolphin target Stedman Bailey.

We take Brandon Gibson from the Rams.

I hate the ****** Rams. :lol:

Pretty damn pleased with the Lions draft.

Warford in the 3rd?

I love it.

Upon further review I don't see how Ansah can fail unless he just doesn't like football which is possible.

Warford in the 3rd?

I love it.

Upon further review I don't see how Ansah can fail unless he just doesn't like football which is possible.

I agree, the Lions have had a fantastic draft so far.

See what happens when you don't draft a WR every round? :lol:

Warford in the 3rd?

I love it.

What are you wanting from here on?

I am thinking either a OLB or WR in the 4th, then another corner in the 5th, maybe Poyer if he falls there.

I have avoided all discussion of the Dallas Cowboys until now just in case Jerry pulled some moves that could salvage the first two days. Now that it is certain my eyes weren't deceiving me, I'll try and be as polite as I can be while conveying my feelings.

What in all the bloody **** is goin on with the Dallas Cowboys? I mean, it's sad when a 2 round reach is the best pick of your draft class. We took a center/guard that could have been had at least at 47, at 31 after trading down with top need players on the board.

But let's put that aside for a second and look at something more alarming, and what I'm convinced proves Jerry Jones is a liability. The Ravens and 49ers played in the Super Bowl. We trade our 18th pick to the 49ers and they draft a safety to fill the spot left by Gholson. We haven't had a solid safety in Dallas in over a decade and it is our #1 need. By the way, we only received a 3rd rd pick to lose 13 spots in the first round. Then we REACH for the center from Wisconsin and watch Ozzie Newsome take a safety to fill the spot Ed Reed left. Does anyone see something wrong with this picture? This illustrates how bad Jerry Jones has been for this franchise.

Now, let's put all of THAT aside and focus on the next three picks. We drafted a TE for the second straight year when we had other holes to fill. In the second ******g round we draft a tight end. The Dallas Cowboys drafted a tight end in the second round of the draft. We already had a project tight end in Hanna and we draft another in the second round. If that wasn't enough, we take a WR in the third round. The first thing I thought of when we went 8-8 last year was that we needed another tight end and wide receiver. That was our problem. Then, to just put the icing on the cake, Jarrah finally drafts a safety in the fourth round. Here is the kicker; the ******g guy was a running back/wide receiver his first three years of college. We are switching from a 3-4 to 4-3 and drafted 3 offensive players and a running back at safety with our first four picks of the draft.

In summary, Jerry Jones has lost his ******g mind.

Mike Glennon..,,gotta be kidding me.

Oh well, he fits the offense and our only backup was Dan Orlovsky. Would have been smarter to get Damontre Moore or some other DE there...Glennon probably still would have been there in the 4th. Pretty sure they were locked in on taking Sio Moore though and the Raiders shocked the hell out of them taking him at the beginning of the 3rd.

Pretty happy with Pitt so far but who the hell knows :lol:

I was actually gonna say that when teams like the Steelers, Ravens, Patriots draft, I usually pay attention because of the organization involved. It usually validates any personal evaluation you might have on a player that no one may be talking about.

Case in point...The Wheaton pick. Love it.

I have avoided all discussion of the Dallas Cowboys until now just in case Jerry pulled some moves that could salvage the first two days. Now that it is certain my eyes weren't deceiving me, I'll try and be as polite as I can be while conveying my feelings.

What in all the bloody **** is goin on with the Dallas Cowboys? I mean, it's sad when a 2 round reach is the best pick of your draft class. We took a center/guard that could have been had at least at 47, at 31 after trading down with top need players on the board.

But let's put that aside for a second and look at something more alarming, and what I'm convinced proves Jerry Jones is a liability. The Ravens and 49ers played in the Super Bowl. We trade our 18th pick to the 49ers and they draft a safety to fill the spot left by Gholson. We haven't had a solid safety in Dallas in over a decade and it is our #1 need. By the way, we only received a 3rd rd pick to lose 13 spots in the first round. Then we REACH for the center from Wisconsin and watch Ozzie Newsome take a safety to fill the spot Ed Reed left. Does anyone see something wrong with this picture? This illustrates how bad Jerry Jones has been for this franchise.

Now, let's put all of THAT aside and focus on the next three picks. We drafted a TE for the second straight year when we had other holes to fill. In the second ******g round we draft a tight end. The Dallas Cowboys drafted a tight end in the second round of the draft. We already had a project tight end in Hanna and we draft another in the second round. If that wasn't enough, we take a WR in the third round. The first thing I thought of when we went 8-8 last year was that we needed another tight end and wide receiver. That was our problem. Then, to just put the icing on the cake, Jarrah finally drafts a safety in the fourth round. Here is the kicker; the ******g guy was a running back/wide receiver his first three years of college. We are switching from a 3-4 to 4-3 and drafted 3 offensive players and a running back at safety with our first four picks of the draft.

In summary, Jerry Jones has lost his ******g mind.

Yikes It's hard to mess up this draft there so much good talent
And this is the deepest draft for dbs in the longest

Back
Top Bottom