2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

so people really going to knock the bama OL cause they ran slow?

I didn't see anybody knocking him they said he doesn't need to be fast he's an interior lineman who has exceptional hand skills and footwork, who can play in any system

laugh.gif
Rotoworld compared CP to Julio Jones
JJ had that monster combine... Will be watching for CDP for sure.

I was very inpressed with Teo interview. He sounded very nervous but was calm

I saw arthur brown came in at 6'0 and 244 I wonder if he could play MLB for the Giants, really like him.

Last edited:
LOL at everyone making solace of this weak draft. We got guards being projected in the top 5, in the modern draft? This isn't 1960. Long as my Cowboys nab Fluker, whether 1st, 2nd, 3rd, I'm going to cut off the draft and wait for training camp. There are no standouts in this draft. I've WATCHED Flukers game tape. I hope scouts base him off these combine numbers and he goes under the radar. Come to papa man! He's the perfect Right Tackle. :D

Oh, Kenny Vaccaro was a 3.5 years starter and only had about 3-5 INTs in the pass happy Big 12, SMH. I don't want him. He'll lay wood, but also probably drop a potential game changing INT. LaRon Landry Lite.

Last edited:
The tight ends in this draft are just meh to me. Eifert looks like he could work at Best Buy out of his pads. If I'm drafting a tight end that early he better be a freak like Gronk, Jimmy Graham or Vernon Davis.

I think Hunter's drops are going to cost him big time.

shoulda been a 1st round WR but He dropped at least 7 TDs.

Bray Day just looks slow as ****

Lucky he's got a rocket attached to his shoulder

If Mike Glennon goes in the 1st..........:x

Dammit. I wanted us to trade back into the end of the 1st to grab Tavon Austin this year but I can forget that dream now. God help me if the Saints grab him at 15 :smh:

Saints going defense unless how you forgot how bad it was last year.

Any chance tavon is there at Houston'a pick :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom