2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Saints going defense unless how you forgot how bad it was last year.

Any chance tavon is there at Houston'a pick :nerd:

The Saints did have like the worst defense of all-time last year according to stats so maybe you're right :lol:

He'd be awesome for the Texans. He'd be awesome for anybody.

Mayock just said that several scouts had Goodwin timed at 4.19

Also, they did a side by side comparison of the two just now, and Goodwin had Austin beat by a knee.

Tavon Austin had more all purpose yards in one game then Marquis Goodwin had from scrimmage all of last year.

If Goodwin goes on day 2, someone obviously doesn't love their job.

Only thing I'd want him doing is running jet sweeps. 

At least Denard confirmed his speed.. He is going to look sloppy in drills but coaches should be expecting that.... That nerve problem needs to be confronted tho

Blazing speed today ... :x

Swope ran an official 4.34?!

Last edited:
Would not mind seeing Woods opposite of Calvin but I cant justify going WR as early as round 2

Marques Wilson sho aint slow :wow:

Looked real smooth in the drills too.

This draft is unreal for WR's. I get so turned around about who may even be just the top 5 out of this class. Swope, Sanders, Wilson, and this Connor guy from Duke are guys I think helped themselves a ton so far. I didn't see the earlier group.

Last edited:
yolo'd last night so i just got up , i was hoping to see a tavon 4.46 but that boys going top 24 now

also alot of todays best athletes are playing receiver , down here in miami when i go to highschool

games the best athletes are the receivers and db's , running back shelf life is horrible , they get

no fame like they did back in the days and they dont really get endorsements like receivers

kids just smartened up ....quarterback has gotten stupid athletic compared to 10 years ago too

so what im hearing now is marquise goodwin could run something stupid in the weekend

and jump a few rounds if he in fact he runs said stupid 40.

also onterio mccalebb is suppose to be up there too
EDDODAMUS

4.27 for mccalebb

lot of these running backs looking civilian 

Back
Top Bottom