2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

That physically unable to perform for Milliner is what sealed his fate to go beyond the 6th pick.

I don't blame the Browns at all, OL was just as needed as a CB was right now for the Browns.
You don't think Warmack would have been a better pick, because OL is such a need on your team right now?

I think Ansah will be a beast for my Lions but I don't know if he'll produce that much this year since he's still so raw, Mayhew and Schwartz are gone if the Lions don't make the playoffs this year.

In Detroit's scheme Ansah fits. He won't be asked to do anything he can't and the one thing he can do is run and be strong in the wide 9 he will be fine.

My issue with the pick is that I don't think the wide 9 will be around after Schwartz and crew get fired.

Mannn Washburn and his wack *** wide 9 are so annoying :lol: I'm glad we're done with that experiment here. Wash will have Ansah just rush while teaching him to have zero regard for the run game just like his love child Babin :smh:. He's gonna pick up bad habits with that I'm afraid

Ansah coming and Jason Jones will be setting the edge.

If our linebackers weren't so damn horrible I would be happy.

Jason peters + todd + lane :pimp:

Don't forget the one guy we actually had stay healthy last year, Evan mathis.. Then we have Kelce coming back

And there are some good centers that could be had in the mid rounds, so I think we'll get a solid backup there..

“@IgglesNest: Hey guys, remember when we started King Dunlap and DeMetress Bell? Ahahahahahaha. Good times. #Eagles”

Thank you Jesus.. Lane can be out starting right tackle right away.. Move herremans back to guard.. And now we make a weakness a strength

Someone should tell the dolphins GM that they are switching to a 4-3.. Jordan doesn't hold his value if you are going use him strictly as a DE.. Not even sure you could use him strictly as a SAM lb

Jason peters + todd + lane :pimp:

Shady and Bryce will wreak HAVOC :x I cannot wait...and Chip will run it relentlessly. I'm kinda holding out hope we pick up Lattimore in the mid rounds too just to round out a three headed monster

DAMN! Tavon off the board! Jets gotta go Warmack, Milliner or trade down.

Last edited:
Shady and Bryce will wreak HAVOC :x I cannot wait...and Chip will run it relentlessly. I'm kinda holding out hope we pick up Lattimore in the mid rounds too just to round out a three headed monster

Would be our kinda pick.. Then we would put him on the pup list and basically red shirt him

Puts them over the top of what?

5-11?
laugh.gif
 Maybe not next year but this defensive unit has the potential to be stout. Bmore is rebuilding, Bengals are suspect, and Pittsburgh needs a youth revival. 

How Tavon's momma and grandma bigger than him :lol:

I would have told them not to wear heels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom