2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

Damn, I was hoping Patterson would slide into the 2nd round. Damn good pick by Minny but not worth doing a deal with the Devil. Literally. 

All-in!!! **** yeah!!! This our division!!
laugh.gif
**** you laughin at?

Yayyyyy! Patriots got a **** Load of picks that they can turn into avg players who get cut with-in 2 years.

+1

Dudes in here like "oh noes Bill did it again"

I guarantee them dudes the Patriots pick outside of the 2nd won't be ****.

to be determined. no pats can fan can be disappointed with what just happened. that's a nice haul if your first round targets are gone.

Last edited:
Yayyyyy! Patriots got a **** Load of picks that they can turn into avg players who get cut with-in 2 years.

Numbers game. That first round pick isn't all that much likelier to become a player than the 2nd rounder would be. Now you got 4 shots to get a return out of instead of just one.

its the NFL.......yall idiots act like every team keep every pick they draft......you bring 'em in....try to develop them and give them time....if they don't cut it then you cut they ***

yall cryin cause we rack up mid round picks and keep some and let some go.....its a cold game you losers 

keep running behind that man that make 1000 predictions and then hype up the 3 he get right....you playing w/ fire 

Last edited:
i want the patriots to atleast try and get jonathon cyprien in the second

and markus wheaton or quinton patton in the third

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom