2013 NFL Draft thread - ( Early Entrees, Mocks, Combine etc )

I'm still perplexed by the Cowboys pick.

And Matt Elam got drafted right after him.

With Alex Okafor, Tank Carridine, Damontre Moore, Cornelius Washington all probably going to be on the board when the Lions pick in the 2nd I'm sick they took Ansah now.

They should have taken Cooper or Warmack :smh:

gronkowski ,ridley,hernandez,solder,hightower,chandler jones,mccourty <---4 probowlers

7 picks weve made in the last 3 years in the top 3 rounds and we have

6 day 2 picks in a deep draft

what average players did we draft in first 4 rounds that we waved in 2 years?

i seem to be lost

Last edited:
As a former lineman I'm happy they getting all the love, 17 out 32 players were guys that put their hand on the ground.
laugh.gif

sneaker pro: Add in Margus Hunt, Lemonier, and even John Simon. Still a host of pass rushers available.

Last edited:
gronkowski ,ridley,hernandez,solder,hightower,chandler jones,mccourty
7 picks weve made in the last 3 years in the top 3 rounds and we have
6 day 2 picks in a deep draft

what average players did we draft in first 4 rounds that we waved in 2 years?
i seem to be lost

not even worth it man :lol:

I'm not that hot on Patterson at all... LOVED Hopkins, but I'll support Cordarelle. Hopefully he can mature as Ponder matures, and then Jarius Wright can get up and running too.

Still, in how many drafts have teams had 3 first round picks, and kept them? ZERO? That's an unfathomable amount of first round contracts.

Geno Smith might have not been a bad pick there at #29 in that trade up... you might say, "Oh well then Ponder always feels the heat of having someone behind him". If Ponder's QUALITY, it's fight or flight, and he'll rise to the occasion. Good quarterbacks would find a way to use that to propel them to success, not vice versa.

We don't need te'o especially with his media coverage

That will die down shortly into the 1st season, plus our run D is still attrocious

I'm crossing my fingers that they get geno

I wouldnt mind it, anything is better than the possibility of Nick Foles being your future Qb.

We have inside linebacker if we draft a linebacker it will be someone who can play on the outside

The secondary and pass rush need to be addressed first

Back
Top Bottom