2013 Nissan 370Z

Looks wise 370 > 350.

The headlights work A LOT better on the 370 than on the Maxima IMO. Everyone loves the new Max, I never liked the front end. Its just too wide, reminds me of a blue whale or something.
laugh.gif

Anyways, eh im not feeling the 2013 rims. Why do they gotta look like they swerve like a fan in slight motion? You see that on concept cars, and meh...

17527-2009-Nissan-370Z.jpg

Better.

2010-nissan-370z-nismo-2-450.jpg

Best.

350z is nice but doesn't look nearly as aggressive as the 370z especially when you see them next to each other

Originally Posted by dnaisdaillest

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Still rather have a Porsche

indifferent.gif
Then shutup and buy one.  The 370z is very nice.  Thought about trading in or selling my 350z for this, but I need a bigger car. If it wasn't my dd I would get one.

Lol it was a joke...... I would take one of these in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

chill once a shorty see you in a G its automatically you gettin buns
some people don't need a car to get buns and I am pretty sure a Z would do the same anyway 

Looks sexy. NT'rs with the older models, they didn't come with the red calipers?

Does this mean the Maxima will be refreshed for 2013?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Looks wise 370 > 350.

The headlights work A LOT better on the 370 than on the Maxima IMO. Everyone loves the new Max, I never liked the front end. Its just too wide, reminds me of a blue whale or something.
laugh.gif

Anyways, eh im not feeling the 2013 rims. Why do they gotta look like they swerve like a fan in slight motion? You see that on concept cars, and meh...

17527-2009-Nissan-370Z.jpg

Better.

2010-nissan-370z-nismo-2-450.jpg

Best.

To each his own I love the front of the Maxima, it has a masculine powerful look to me. The back is the less appealing area to me.

Back
Top Bottom