2013 Nissan 370Z

It looks nice, but I sort of like the 370Z before the refresh better. Never liked red-painted calipers, either (tacky in most cases, imo)

Some of the modded Z's out there look really nice

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

chill once a shorty see you in a G its automatically you gettin buns
some people don't need a car to get buns and I am pretty sure a Z would do the same anyway 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 And yea Z>G 

It doesn't look bad but it's nearly identical to last year's. Most of the stuff that they changed won't even be on the base model.

Also car companies need to STOP with the tacky %%% LED lights...it looks good on Audis and ONLY Audis.

Originally Posted by PLVN

Also car companies need to STOP with the tacky %%% LED lights...it looks good on Audis and ONLY Audis.

Got to disagree with that.
lGJAx.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by PLVN

Got to disagree with that.
lGJAx.jpg

saw one of these near the 405..

damn that thing looks NICE.

370z>>>G37

if i made significantly more money i would add this as my weekend track car...big fan of these cars not so much the wing on the back, like them without it
would have preferred regular fogs instead of the led's or nothing at all, sat in one just before it came out and it fit me like a glove

wouldnt drive most modern nissans but this is one of them i would

Problem is the Z now approaches 40k loaded, around 32k for base....still out of most peoples range. With the dollar vs yen issues right now, they need to find somewhere else to build this car besides Japan.

Why so much dislike for G's?

G37's are really nice.
pimp.gif

Although it needs a kit though, even the stock S looks like something is missing, especially the front end. Needs a front lip kit or something.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Hyundai Genesis Coupe looks better than this 370z. Serious
and the Tiburon looked better than the 350Z...
indifferent.gif

Going to have to agree with Al here, especially the new Genesis Coupe, it's looking good.
But Genesis Coupe with Vega bumper > stock Genesis Coupe & 350Z/370Z.

SlQ98.jpg

Back
Top Bottom