2013 Nissan Altima vol. 38mpg

Never been a fan of Nissa cars at all but I have to say this looks good. I might actually consider this later this year when I get a new car.

A baby Maxima basically. 
laugh.gif

It looks good, the previous gen was starting to look very dated. Idk about the grill, but overall its nice. The interior looks really good too.

Toyota messed up the new gen Camry. The tail lights.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Interior did get 10x better though.

Nice they did away with the Altezza style tail lights. Front end looks much better. Any changes to the Maxima?

edit: saw it, Maxi went backwards with the design, looks like an Altima.
sick.gif
Altima
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

looks wack. lets see if the new accord will bomb like the camry and altima.

Ummm...
In the namesake division, Camry sales were up 35%, marking its best March results ever, as Prius sales increased 54% to an all-time high of 28,711 units.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/to...n-prius-camry-2012-04-03?reflink=MW_news_stmp

For Toyota, seeing huge Camry sales is a huge boost. It's the maker's best-selling sedan, and the hybrid version is looking healthy, too. Toyota sold 113,135 Camrys, up 19.5% over March 2011.
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...hest-sales-in-march-since-2008/1#.T3vNCDFmIsI

I never said anything about Camry sales (although I know RFX, that post wasnt for me), im talking about the design of the new Camry. The back end just kills me (pause)

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I never said anything about Camry sales (although I know RFX, that post wasnt for me), im talking about the design of the new Camry. The back end just kills me (pause)

I actually like the older gen Camry better but people can't really say that the best selling sedan in the world bombed and it just proves it again and again that it is the one mid size sedan to beat.

i was actually planning on getting a new car this summer. The price range is about what i want to spend too, so i might just get this one.

Looks like Nissan made a Camry.

That 38mpg was its best output on its best day, it probably more like 30-32mpg.

it really does look like a mini maxima but better

i think the front end of this looks better than the max, im not a fan of the current max.

Like the old gen better, it looks too much like maxima so how is a maxima going to look?
laugh.gif

Don't really like that price either

Back
Top Bottom