2013 Nissan Altima vol. 38mpg

F my 04

163K, been giving me +#*@ since 140 or so. Can't wait to get out of school to replace this POS
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

After having a Murano, I can say I will never purchase another Nissan again.

Why? I actually like the Murano, one of the small SUVs I would actually consider buying.
Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

I want to see the coupe.
Looking forward to this as well. When I bought the Lexus IS several years ago, the Altima coupe was my second option. I'm glad I didn't but I still like it.

definetly looks good. best altima i seen yet. like how that new nissan theme is with the headlights n all. price is legit. btw it doesnt even look like a max. you can compare the headlights and stuff but thats where it stops.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

f my 08

Call me crazy, but I prefer my 03 over the newer models.  
562, how the hell?  
laugh.gif
  I have 111,111 on mine right now, no problems whatsoever, had it since it only had 6 miles on it.  Runs clean as the day I bought it. 

Replaced the parts that had wear and tear, but never given me any issues at all. 

With that said, I will look to move up, don't think I can do another nissan sedan.  Would like that new A4. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Why? I actually like the Murano, one of the small SUVs I would actually consider buying.

Ours was a money pit.  Very cheaply made, cheap interior.  Normal wear and tear on every other vehicle I've owned didn't show like it did on the Murano. 

Originally Posted by RFX45

Ours was a money pit.  Very cheaply made, cheap interior.  Normal wear and tear on every other vehicle I've owned didn't show like it did on the Murano. 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

it really does look like a mini maxima but better

i think the front end of this looks better than the max,[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] im not a fan of the current max.[/color]

Sometimes I like it, sometimes I dont. The front end to me is meh, I think it looks too bulky, headlights are nice but the grill is just too wide and fat (pause..). The back end is perfect, I dont like how the side profile "dips in" where the two doors meet, after the body curve above the top of the rear/front wheels either.

Murano is nice though.

I really like this and it's affordable.
For my taller NTers, what's the leg room like in Nissans? I've only been in a Sentra and there wasn't much leg room at all.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

For my taller NTers, what's the leg room like in Nissans? I've only been in a Sentra and there wasn't much leg room at all.

I'm average height (5'11") but I have longer legs and, My mom drives a maxima and has had altimas and, they have excellent leg room!

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I can't speak about the current ones but I had an Altima from (I think) 2003-2006, it was a 2003 or 04.  I'm about 6'2" and never had a problem with leg room, back seats were fine for most people too.  Maximas were pretty comparable too, maybe a little more.

- The 2013 Nissan Altima is a watered-down iteration of the 2010 Nissan Ellure Concept; also, heavily influenced by the current-gen Maxima (side profile character line) and
current-gen G37 (front Fascia -headlights, grille, wheel-well arches -  overall).  Solid design, but Nissan needs to start thinking about a new design language; overall, the formula
is getting stale.

- 2012 Infinti G37 sedan

2010-Infiniti-G37-Sedan-00.jpg

- 2012 Nissan Maxima

nissan-maxima-clinton-nc_YPA-61312_1318_1.jpg

- 2013 Nissan Altima

01-2013-nissan-altima-ny-opt.jpg

- 2010 Nissan Ellure Concept

[h1]
Nissan-Ellure_Concept_2010_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg

[/h1]

Originally Posted by Al Audi

it really does look like a mini maxima but better

i think the front end of this looks better than the max, im not a fan of the current max.

I thought that was the purpose of the Altima.

Back
Top Bottom