2013 Retro 1 BRED Fake Guide.

They probably fake if inside box has no stamp????? 
No. Some legit pairs come with no stamp or sticker. Bare Box as I call them. I believe the vast majority of legit pairs ARE stamped tho. Fakes have a stamp and sticker too but we know how to tell here

Great thread! I'm a little stuck on mine, almost everything matches up. Underneath the actual removeable insole of my legit shadows there are faint diagonal lines that i do not see present in these pics. Could i please get your guys insight? pics below

Great thread! I'm a little stuck on mine, almost everything matches up. Underneath the actual removeable insole of my legit shadows there are faint diagonal lines that i do not see present in these pics. Could i please get your guys insight? pics below

Can't see any pics.

hey i have a question, if i have a pair of bred 1's with the same production date as the marquee pair pic, does that mean my pair if fake or "grey market"?? please get back to me, thanks

also has anybody ever sen jordan 1's with different size toe box holes? as in 1 pair has regular looking sized holes and the other shoe having bigger holes? can that be a flaw or does that mean fake? also if some1 can get back to me regarding the production dates on size tag i would really appreciate it, thanks. dates on my pair read 07/10/13 - 08/14/13 the same as the marquee/fake pic on here does that mean my pair is fake?

on the sneakernews post it shows a pic with the same production dates size tag saying those were real so i am confused about that and also have a couple other concerns on my pair but yeah if some would clarify that for me regarding the dates on size tag, lmk thanks

on the sneakernews post it shows a pic with the same production dates size tag saying those were real so i am confused about that and also have a couple other concerns on my pair but yeah if some would clarify that for me regarding the dates on size tag, lmk thanks
Drop pictures. The production tag doesn't really matter.

ok cool thanks guys ill try and get pics up by the end of the day, i mean everything looks good on these except for different size holes on toe box when comparing 1 shoe to the other 1 has slightly bigger holes ive been told that could just be a factory flaw, also another concern is when i pulled out the insole it only had a lil glue and didnt have the visible verticle glue lines like on my black toe 1's, and i saw a video on yhoutube comparing fakes to real and real had the vertical glue lines and fake barely had glue, should i be worried about that or is that another minor thing i shouldnt pay to much attention to as well?

edmunddantes2 edmunddantes2 Hold on. The Toe Box can be a QC issue. Lace bag looks on point with release bags and color and texture could be lighting and camera.

6obbyfresh 6obbyfresh Two things concern me with your pair. The border around the production date and the clear sticker on insole (normally that sticker is white not clear). Please post a pic of the box tag and the [emoji]174[/emoji] logo.

If these are fakes they are pretty damn good.

Last edited:
yeah lighting and shadows prolly throwing off look im not to concerned about that since in person colors match, so holes could be QC? thats what ive been told, and yeah ive been told these are overseas release but also saw another overseas pair and like u said
@edmunddantes2 Hold on. The Toe Box can be a QC issue. Lace bag looks on point with release bags and color and texture could be lighting and camera.

@6obbyfresh Two things concern me with your pair. The border around the production date and the clear sticker on insole (normally that sticker is white not clear). Please post a pic of the box tag and the [emoji]174[/emoji] logo.

If these are fakes they are pretty damn good.
that pair i saw had the white label on the insole, i mean dude that LC'd knws his **** but then again hes also kinda connected with dude i got them from, but that guy seems like he wouldnt lie just to cover his boy u knw. box checks out ill upload pics in a bit my main concern is the shoes though really

ive also heard from some1 else say that theyre legit and if there fakes then theyre the best fakes out lol which i hope isnt the case or else ima be walkin around in some high end fakes haha

hopefully these toe box pics are better

and here are the box pics, pls M about these, from what i knw lace bag checks out for sure, only concerns i have is the holes but that could be QC im staying positive on these and hoping for the best, every1 with knowledge please drop some messages, thanks for the help!!!!

yeah bro thank you def. trying to get as many knowledgeable opinions as possible after these get figured out i also have some questions on some royals i have if you and the other members can help out with those as well.

No problem. Make a legit check thread for your royals.

Seems Ok to me.. Can't explain the short prod dates or the insole stickers and glue lines but the shoes as a whole look ok to my eyes..

Yeah a lot of unexplainable things, but over all the shoe and box looks legit. Thanks for confimring TIMMBRIXXX. 6obbyfresh 6obbyfresh rest assured, you have a legit pair of Blk/Red 1s. Now post those royals fam. :nerd: :D

Yeah a lot of unexplainable things, but over all the shoe and box looks legit. Thanks for confimring TIMMBRIXXX. @6obbyfresh rest assured, you have a legit pair of Blk/Red 1s. Now post those royals fam.
nerd.gif
happy.gif
so LEGIT forsure forsure?!?!? even though it has unexplainable stuff?  haha well as long as they good , appreciate the help fella's appreciate it, i will try and get the royals up by the end of the day ok, you said starting a new thread is best? should i do that with the bred's or u guys feel real good with those and i shouldnt be worried about them any more? because ive been stressin over those lol

Seems Ok to me.. Can't explain the short prod dates or the insole stickers and glue lines but the shoes as a whole look ok to my eyes..
does ok... mean LEGIT or just ok as in good replica? haha im tellin u im stressin and need some assurance over here

so LEGIT forsure forsure?!?!? even though it has unexplainable stuff?  haha well as long as they good , appreciate the help fella's appreciate it, i will try and get the royals up by the end of the day ok, you said starting a new thread is best? should i do that with the bred's or u guys feel real good with those and i shouldnt be worried about them any more? because ive been stressin over those lol

does ok... mean LEGIT or just ok as in good replica? haha im tellin u im stressin and need some assurance over here

They are 100% legit. No need to repost the breds. Let us know when you have the royal thread up.

They are 100% legit. No need to repost the breds. Let us know when you have the royal thread up.
def  good to hear!!! thanks for the help and yeah ill try and get the royals up by end of the day, how can i tag memvbers? who are the members besides u with the knowledge ? haha lmk , thanks

Back
Top Bottom