2013 Retro 1 BRED Fake Guide.

does ok... mean LEGIT or just ok as in good replica? haha im tellin u im stressin and need some assurance over here
I'm gonna say legit man...Even with the small inconsistencies..Let me put it like this, I personally have NEVER seen a fake pair of Bred 1s look this good.. So with that being said I'm gonna say you got a legit pair with minor, and I mean minor issues. So minor I can't call them fakes.

Just as a bit of advise..I personally NEVER buy overseas pairs of anything I don't have to like a only overseas release for instance(if you live in the states that is)..If it's released in the states, find a states pair..The reasoning behind this is 98% of the pairs you will see are stateside pairs and comparing them will be easier..On here and in the street. For me it's a little easier to weed out the small issues like stickers etc. For instance the insole stickers..Personally I've never seen a clear one but I haven't seen enough overseas pairs to call that a deal breaker..That could happen often for all I know..Feel me? Now I've seen thousands of stateside pairs so if I saw a clear US size sticker I know that's not right..

I'm gonna say legit man...Even with the small inconsistencies..Let me put it like this, I personally have NEVER seen a fake pair of Bred 1s look this good.. So with that being said I'm gonna say you got a legit pair with minor, and I mean minor issues. So minor I can't call them fakes.u!!

Just as a bit of advise..I personally NEVER buy overseas pairs of anything I don't have to like a only overseas release for instance(if you live in the states that is)..If it's released in the states, find a states pair..The reasoning behind this is 98% of the pairs you will see are stateside pairs and comparing them will be easier..On here and in the street. For me it's a little easier to weed out the small issues like stickers etc. For instance the insole stickers..Personally I've never seen a clear one but I haven't seen enough overseas pairs to call that a deal breaker..That could happen often for all I know..Feel me? Now I've seen thousands of stateside pairs so if I saw a clear US size sticker I know that's not right..
forsure bro i hear you and thank you and thank you!! i didnt even know these were overseas untill somebody that checked them out said that to me, def good to get some closure with these really appreciate the help from every1!!

They are 100% legit. No need to repost the breds. Let us know when you have the royal thread up.
hey whats up fella's i know it took me a while but im about to put up the royals for a LC ok, check them out lmk what you guys think
I'm gonna say legit man...Even with the small inconsistencies..Let me put it like this, I personally have NEVER seen a fake pair of Bred 1s look this good.. So with that being said I'm gonna say you got a legit pair with minor, and I mean minor issues. So minor I can't call them fakes.

Really late to the party but they look good to me too

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I gave the seller a hard time and I feel bad. I've always been able to weed out fakes but the bred 1s are looking so good these days. Very hard to detect. This will be my last ebay pair none the less. Not going thru this again with royals lol

This pair to me looks good, leather is on point, texture is good. Looks like a Euro pair like mine. Legit in my book.

Wait for responses from @TIMMYBRIXXX @retrohead182 @RickyRiebel
you guys all took a look at my pair as well? the 1's posted before?? clear insole sticker shouldnt be an issue? also another thing i noticed is the side panel leather on 1 pair seems like the leather is idk loose or wrinkled and its brand new, is that normal or no? possible QC issue?

Fakes getting too good I am trying to scoop these up I've been trying,will def refer to this thnx

Won these on eBay. After reading up on Real and Fake Bred 1s from a reputable seller. Some pics makes me wonder. Some seems legit. Seems like the seller is trying to skip out on some pics that can determine real or fakes. Can someone help???
View media item 1229473View media item 1229474View media item 1229475View media item 1229476View media item 1229478View media item 1229479View media item 1229480View media item 1229484View media item 1229487View media item 1229488View media item 1229489View media item 1229490Can the pros please help timmybrixxx timmybrixxx

Can anyone tell if these are authentic or fakes?View media item 1229644
GALLERY]

need some more well lit pics for some help BUT those look off to me

get some better pics if you want a for sure answer

Back
Top Bottom