2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn 300 lol I rather stick with Fnl's 200 plus you can add coupons on with it. Well not on jordans 
frown.gif

I was thinking of getting these today, but my car battery died on me and had to dish out $140.

After tonight, yeah, these are definitely the Suns to me, even the Mets or Islanders

:smh:@Melo in the fourth, JR and Felton

At least they got to the second round :rolleyes

After tonight, yeah, these are definitely the Suns to me, even the Mets or Islanders

mean.gif
@Melo in the fourth, JR and Felton

At least they got to the second round
eyes.gif
Knicks are never going anywhere with Melo as the main guy, that's a fact.   They are the most consistently disappointing team in maybe all of sports
mean.gif

knicks only go as far as that chucker/ball hog can take them
laugh.gif
, chandler said it best when he called out the selfishness of his teammates for not passing the ball.

as for the 8's, picked them up today and prefer them over the BB's that released this year. looks nice in person.

my fnl got 18 pair.....when they close they had 10.....prolly have em till next weekend 

i didnt bother going in they texted me told me the deal 

Whats going on with JB? Why are retro cards coming with the 8's that have released this year but not any other retros?it makes no sense.:stoneface:

These are radical imo my bro showed up @ my crib with these on and I was shocked to see how different they looked in person, much better than how they looked in the pics. I love the bright shade of orange they used. If the playoffs weren't coming soon I would cop these but since I don't have enough cheese to cop both I have to pass until the price drops.

Copped with discount. Going to use them to play ball in. Might even dye the crimson color into yellow.

Lakers away game Kobe color :pimp:

Last edited:

:smh:@Melo in the fourth, JR and Felton

At least they got to the second round :rolleyes

I saw this coming. You know something is seriously wrong when they couldnt win a game against a injured and Roseless Bulls team all season long :lol:

Since these are sitting, I'm a little tempted to pick it up. I've always loved the 8s; the pair I had during college (white/orange blaze) ended up being my go-to shoe.

Back
Top Bottom